19

It came out smoothly from the valley, perhaps because of the relationship that the new trials are coming to an end.

Lin Biao can't see Yin Ziju's figure, even people in a college can't see it.

It’s not too late to look at the sky again. Lin Biao was anxious. If the enchantment was closed, he would not be miserable.

When the enchantment is closed, it is not known when it is opened.

Huang Fushan is like knowing what he thinks. Lin Biao’s mind has a faint voice coming. "What are you worried about? Even if the enchantment is closed, I have no way to let you go out?"

Well, with Huang Fushan, there is no enchantment that can't go out.

Although even if the enchantment is closed, Huang Fushan has the ability to let Lin Biao go out. But Lin Biao is still at the entrance to the enchantment at the speed of his feet...

But... seems to be late?

The entrance to the enchantment has been closed.

A transmission array on the ground exudes a dim light, and seems to tell the last batch of people just transferred from here.

In the end, it is still necessary for Emperor Huang to give Lin Biao out of the enchantment.

Lin Biao did not want to rely on Huang Fushan to help, just because he was afraid of the name of the person recorded in the college.

When will it be explained if he suddenly appears?

Huang Fushan got Lin Biao out of the forest and got a place far from the forest.

"Where is this?"

"Refining country."

Rub, how to run so far. Lin Biao has a headache, and there is still a distance from Yunqi College. When will he return to Yunqi College?

"Why don't you get me directly to Yunqi College?"

"Shut up!" Huang Fushan was violent.

Suddenly, Lin Biao was quiet. He couldn’t beat Huang Fushan and had to endure.

......

It was too late, Lin Biao first found a hotel to stay, waiting for the next day.

At the dawn of the next day, Lin Biao set off.

Lin Biao is now in a place where the Nebula is equivalent to Kyoto.

Looks like the rain is also in this city?

Suddenly, I think that two of the lingering palaces are from the Yu family. Lin Biao can't help but have a strong interest in this family. Anyway, it is better to go to the door of the rain house.

The family power of the Yu family in the refining country is not small, so soon Lin Biao saw the place where the Yu family was.

It seems that there is a man and a woman talking at the rainhouse.

The water is hibiscus, and it is naturally carved.

Lin Biao only looked at the woman's appearance very well, played Lin Biaoer, and even all the women he had seen in the backward palace.

Men are naturally not inferior, and what is even better is that men’s temperament is very dusty.

It’s a pity that although they looked at them, because they were very light, Lin Biao couldn’t hear what they were saying.

Lin Biao was not very curious. If he encountered this kind of situation, he would just look at it.

However, it is different now.