83

Ling Luo said that he did not die when his parents did not. Lin Biao’s heart was doubtful, but he also knew that Ling Luo’s opinion was definitely what he had investigated. Coupled with the loss of the parents at the same time, it is Huang Fushan who lives in Lin Biao's body for a long time.

After a little thought, Lin Biao decided to go to the Huangfu right to ask about the situation.

Lin Biao went to the Nebula State first, and met Lin Yue. By the way, he asked the follow-up reaction of Huangfu’s right after he was taken away by Lin Biao that day.

Seeing Lin Biao who has been rehabilitated, Lin Yue is shocked: "Hey, your Dantian has recovered?"

Lin Biao explained a few words to Lin Yue. He didn't have much to do with this topic, and he pulled the topic to Huangfu. "Father, have you been looking for me some time ago?"

Lin Yue nodded: "Yes, the young man who sent you on that day came to see you. Later I heard that you were taken away by the Ling, and immediately left."

Going away immediately? I must have gone back to Xuan Huangguo.

Lin Biao frowned, and Lin Yue talked a few more words. He said goodbye to Lin Yue, Lin Biao walked out of Lin Fu and went directly to Xuan Huangguo.

It took some time on the road, and Lin Biao went to Xuan Huangguo and looked at the pedestrians on the street. He suddenly remembered that he had not visited Xuan Huangguo except the refining pharmacist conference. He doesn't know which seat of the Huangpu family is in Xuanhuangguo.

If you use your mental power to search, Xuan Huangguo has so many masters that it is easy for others to think that it is a provocation. When Lin Biao decided to take a chance and walked around, Huangfu’s right happened to be in front.

Still standing tall and handsome, Lin Biao hurried forward and shouted the right of Huangfu.

When I saw Lin Biao’s glimpse, Huangfu’s face was shocked and flashed, and then it was a surprise. “Lin Biao, after you were taken away by the day, nothing happened? I am in Xuan Huangguo. If you searched for it, you can't find your figure."

Lin Biao shook his head. "I'm fine." When he said this, his mind flashed through the things that had been done to him, and everything in the secret. Shake his head and shake these thoughts out of his head. He continued: "Can I ask you a question that may involve some hidden things in your family."

Hearing this sentence, Huangfu’s right hesitated for a while and said: “You ask, I will tell you if I can tell you.”

Nodding, Lin Biao and Huangfu right came to a sparsely populated place.

"Your family.... Is there a predecessor called Huang Fushan?"

Huang Fushan?

Huangfu nodded. "Yes, how do you know? Huangshangshan is a long-lived family of our family. It has been missing for a long time, but I didn't expect to return suddenly a few years ago. I don't know too much about the specific situation. After all, my status in our family is only getting these news."

Huang Fushan really returned to the Huangfu family!

Lin Biao’s heart is a joy.

He also wants to ask the right of the emperor, when Huang Shushan returned, did he bring two people. However, since Huangfuquan said that he did not understand the specific situation, he could not ask anything. With such a thought, Lin Biao said: "Can you help me with the predecessor, and say Lin Biao asks?"

Huangfu nodded. "Good! But I don't necessarily guarantee that I can see the predecessor, but I try my best to try it."

Lin Biao thanked Huangfu for his right. To tell the truth, Huangfu’s right really helped him a lot on the way.