70

It was not long before Lin Biaocai contacted Huangfu, and they separated again. However, Lin Biao does not matter. After all, the people who cultivated are gathered together. In the future, he and Huangfu have a lot of time to meet each other. When he is a high-powered person, he will soon be able to go to Xuanhuangguo.

What is Xuan Huangguo?

It is a place that many people who want to be high-powered want to go. It is a gathering place for the strong, and a gathering place for genius. Countless young talents, no one wants to be there.

"With my cultivation, what position can I put in the young talents of Xuanhuangguo?" Lin Biao could not help but ask Huang Fushan in his heart.

Huang Fushan was silent for a while and said: "Middle and lower."

Lin Biao took a sip of the mouth and then asked: "What about the fall?"

"The middle is on the top, and Ling is very qualified. If you work harder, you can get to the top position."

Lin Biao: "..." He still looks for the vanilla first.

According to the appearance of the vanilla given by Murong Tian, ​​Lin Biao slowly searched in this forest. In fact, he really wants to look inside, I think there will be more high-quality spirit grass in the forest. But there is the site of Warcraft, and it is undoubtedly to find death with Lin Biao's current cultivation.

He still looks for the vanilla in the outer circle honestly. Lin Biao sighed and looked for it in the outer circle.

However, after searching for days and nights, Lin Biao still did not find the traces of the vanilla. He is almost up to Xuan Huangguo, and Lin Biao frowned. But not looking for the last moment, he will not give up. Although the outer circle at this boundary was quickly found by him, he could not see it.

......

Unwilling to continue to search in this place, Lin Biao suddenly heard the emperor of the heart said to him: "I have a good news and bad news, which one do you want to listen to?"

"Good news." Lin Biao suddenly remembered that he still had a cheating device, Huang Shanshan, presumably this time, Huang Fushan has been looking for the traces of the vanilla.

Sure enough, Huang Fushan said to him: "In front, there is a vanilla, and there is a black grass next to it."

“Xuan Huangcao?” Lin Biao frowned and asked Huang Bianshan: “What kind of grass is that?”

After a while of silence, Huang Yushan said: "Xuan Huangcao is a kind of spiritual grass that is now little known. At that time, it was a **** grass, but it was rarely seen. Because most people only know that there is black grass, and I don't know what the shape of the black sage is. If you take the sacred yellow grass, you can make a lot of progress. For example, if you are now a mysterious class, you have eaten the sinensis, and your cultivation will be directly advanced to the middle level. !"

The emperor’s words just fell, Lin Biao’s eyes jerked, and the heart began to violently jump. Can be repaired from the metaphysical advance to the lower order of the grass, it is simply a fetish! If the mainland knows that there is a mysterious yellow grass here, presumably they may be desperate to get this black grass.

After all, the card is cultivated at the prefecture level, and many strong players who have not advanced for many years are.

Lin Biao took a few deep breaths to calm his feelings. He asked Huang Fushan, saying: "What is the bad news?"

Huang Fushan said: "There are two people not far from Tian vanilla and Xuan Huangcao."

With two people, Lin Biao heard this sentence and frowned. Then I listened to Huang Fushan and said: "There are only two people who are not high, and they are all in the same level."