Laughing and saying that you are welcome, Huangfu right then went back to the emperor's house.

Lin Biao also followed him and came to the front door of the Huangfu family.

During the period, Huangfu’s right to see Lin Biao catching up with his own speed was quite shocking.

Like Lin Yue, the shock of Huangfu was also the recovery of Lin Biao’s Dantian.

He also explained the right of Huangfu, and Huangfu’s right went to the Huangfu’s house to see Huangfushan.

Lin Biao walked outside the gate of the emperor's house, and his heart was a little nervous. He was afraid that Emperor Huangshan would not see him. He remembered that Huang Daishan’s impression of Ling was not very good. Although later, Lin Biao did not notice the evil of Huang Fushan. But in this case, how can he not worry?

After all, it is two lives.

It’s hard to know the news that Ling’s parents are not dead. Lin Biao really does not want this to be a dream again.

However, fortunately, in the time when Lin Biao did not wait, the emperor’s right came out.

"Lin Wei, are you knowing with the predecessor? When I talked about this matter with the family elders, the family elders said that the predecessor is now in a retreat and does not see any guests. But when I went in to inform, that person When the seniors listen to your name, they wave you in."

Lin Biao said the truth: "Well, I know her."

Huangfu nodded and did not ask much, and brought Lin Biao into the Huangfu family. Lin Biao approached a room in the eyes of the elders of the emperor.

This house is very inconsistent with the style of the emperor's house. It is very simple.

"You came."

This cold voice, Lin Biao has some nostalgia. He has not heard the voice of Huang Fushan for many years. At that time, he once thought that Huang Fushan was killed by him.

"Ok."

Lin Biao didn't know how to speak and asked about the parents.

I didn’t want to ask Lin Biao to ask for it. Huang Shanshan spoke up. “Are you looking for a fallen parent?”

Nodded, Lin Biao said: "Yes."

Huang Fushan faintly said, "I must have guessed that the fallen parents are not here, even if you still think, I am not a bad person, leaving the fallen parents away. Right?"

I don't want to live in Lin Biao's body for a long time. Lin Biao's thoughts in the heart, Huang Fushan can almost guess.

Lin snorted and didn't speak.

Seeing Lin Biao did not speak, Huang Fushan did not care very much, she continued: "Ling down parents are indeed here, and the injury is almost the same."

"Why are you...."

"I didn't send them to Lingjia?" Huang Yushan followed Lin Biao's words. She hanged her throat slightly. "In fact, I am sorry for you. I was so excited when I saw the Xuan Huangcao. I should let you eat later. That Xuan Huangcao. I read the ancient book, thinking that the Xuan Huangcao has no side effects, I did not expect your body to withstand, directly because of the huge energy, into the magic. When you enter the magic, the energy in the body is too large, When I was suppressed, it was impossible to make power. When I saw that you were helping the parents, I worked hard and rushed out to save them."

"I went back to the Huangfu family with all my strength, and I fell into a deep sleep. I also woke up a few days ago. The people in the family got me a body. I spent a lot of time adjusting to my new body. I forgot to remind my people to inform the Lingluo, the parents of Lingluo are here." Huang Yushan explained.