Ahsoka scowled, about to quip back, but Rex beat her to it.

"That, Wrecker," Rex said, "is your Jedi."

"What?" gasped Wrecker dramatically. "That's a Jedi? But it's just like a baby tooka!"

"Hey!" Ahsoka snapped. "I'm not a baby or a tooka! I'm practically a Jedi Knight and I'm a Togruta."

Wrecker laughed. "Look, it's talking! That is such a cute little baby!"

"Wrecker," the clone with the bandanna elbowed the larger clone. "That's our Jedi."

Wreaker gasped even more dramatically before and Ahsoka swore his pupils formed into heart shapes. "That's our Jedi?!! We get such a cute, baby Jedi?!!"

Ahsoka nearly exploded. "I'm NOT a baby!"

"Look at her!" Wrecker squealed.

"Stand down, Soldier," the clone with the bandanna chided, and Wrecker silenced with a little pout. "Rex?"

"Men," Rex stepped forward, stiff and straight as ever, "this is Commander Ahsoka Tano, padawan of Jedi General Anakin Skywalker. Commander Tano, this is Clone Force 99, Sargent Hunter, Crosshair, Wrecker, and Tech."

Most of the clones nodded curtly out of respect, but Tech, the one with the datapad, never let his eyes leave the screen and instead offered a lazy wave. Ahsoka frowned. This clone Force was certainly rough around the edges.

Hunter turned to Rex, subtly watching Ahsoka out of the corner of his eye. Then as if he thought Ahsoka couldn't hear him, he mumbled, "Rex, are you sure about this?"

Rex nodded over to Ahsoka. "Why don't you show her around on board? Hunter and I are going to have a quick word, catch up and all."

Ahsoka knew Rex just didn't want her to hear him. She masterfully hid her hurt expression and followed Wrecker up the ramp of the ship. But she stopped just around the corner to listen in.

"Baby Jedi!" Wrecker blabbed suddenly, nearly bursting her montrals. "This is our ship and we call it the Havoc Marauder! Come on, I want to show you our barracks!!"

Ahsoka let out a startled yelp as Wrecker snatched her up and dragged her through the ship. He kept chattering along the way, spewing some random nonsense about the ship and where everything was.

He proceeded to give her a full tour of the barracks, his bunk especially, and blab on and on and on about anything and everything he could.

Hunter finally came onboard to rescue Ahsoka from him and drag her down to the cockpit. The rest of them were in there, Tech guiding them from the ground towards the atmosphere to jump to hyperspace.

"Have you been briefed yet, kid?" Hunter asked in his husky voice.

"Somewhat," Ahsoka said. "I know what we're doing, but Rex said that we'd have to make a plan."

"Right. And you're going to help with that," Hunter said, guiding her to a chair so they could sit and debrief.

The two of them quickly formulated a route to get where they needed to go without being seen, a way to get there efficiently, and an escape route.

The mission was to recover Republic information some clankers had before anything bad happened, shoot out some droids, and head back after wiping out the Separatist forces. A simple mission, but a risky one with such a small group.

So the plan was to ride in on speeders and the escape route was the roundabout way through the forest where the droids would have a harder time tracking them down.