Captain

SMUT

Melody and Hermione were cheering in the Gryffindor stands as Harry and Draco Malfoy were neck and neck chasing the snitch.

Usually, Melody would be cheering for the both of them, but she couldn't help but cheer quietly for Draco. She'd probably get the best sex, after all, if Harry lost.

"Draco Malfoy has caught the snitch!" the voice on the intercom yelled.

Everyone in the Gryffindor stands began to groan and moan, even Melody pretended to be sad.

Hermione left the stands minutes later, while Melody sat a little longer before traveling to the locker rooms. She figured that she'd wait for everyone else to leave before she went in.

When she did go in, she saw Harry with a towel hanging loosely on his waist, revealing his V-line. He was sitting on the bench, seemingly angry about the match.

He saw Melody come in but moved his eyes elsewhere. At the bulge forming.

"You still did great, Captain," Melody said jokingly as she sat on the bench next to him.

Harry didn't say anything; he was too angry. He couldn't explain why, but he really needed this win.

Melody's eyes drifted to the bulge pressing against his towel. She mindlessly put her hand on his thigh. "I could help you feel better, Captain."

Harry looked up at her request and how she called him captain. It was like sex was in her words and how they sounded.

"Get on your knees," he demanded.

Melody wasted no time listening to him, as she did in fact get on her knees in front of him.

Harry took off his towel, allowing his dick to rise up.

He put a finger under her chin, causing her to look up at him. "Take it like a good girl."

Melody teasingly put her lips around the tip, swirling around his precum. She felt Harry pulling her hair just the way she liked, causing her to groan, sending vibrations down his length.

Melody allowed more of him into his mouth, and she knew she was doing good by the way he tugged at her hair.

"You're doing so good, love," he mumbled, completely lost in pleasure.

Harry's praise gave Melody the confidence to abruptly stop and take off her top. Harry looked at how her breasts spilled out of the lacy bra that she wore just in case something like this happened.

She put her lips around his cock again, causing Harry to throw his head back in pleasure. Then he forced himself to look down at her, at how her perfect and innocent lips were wrapped around his cock as she was on her knees in front of her.

As he felt himself about to come, he forced himself to pull out, stopping his release.

"Stand up now, love. Strip."

Melody obeyed, standing up and stripping. She first took off her skirt, keeping eye contact with him the whole time. Then she took off her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Finally, she took off her underwear, causing Harry's breath to get caught in his throat.

Then Melody decided to take matters into her own hands.

She sat on Harry's lap, his dick entering her as she did.

Harry moaned as her tight walls entered around him. "That feels so good."

Melody kissed down his neck, and without warning began moving up and down on his lap. Harry held her hip in place with one hand and pinched her nipples lightly with his other hand.

Melody groaned as his hand reached down to her clit, rolling around the sensitive bud.

"Fuck, Mel, I'm close," Harry said to her, rocking his hips to meet her halfway.

"Me too." She buried her head in the crook of his neck as she came all around his dick. Then, Harry pulled out and came too.

Harry kissed the top of her head. "You're amazing."

"You too, Captain."

STOP I CANT WTF

THIS WAS IN MY DRAFTS FROM LAST YEAR

I THOUGHT I ATE LMAOO