Dahlia

Melody woke up with a pounding headache. She checked her surroundings and noticed she was in the hospital wing.

"She's awake!" She heard someone shout.

Melody looked to her right and saw Quinn and Cedric sigh in relief.

"What happened?"

Madam Pomfrey rushed over to Melody and answered her question, "your mind was... sorta invaded," she stated, though it sounded like a question.

Quinn noticed her confused expression and explained what happened, "we were all heading back from the twin's party and you just... fell? When Harry went to pick you up, you were shaking and sweating in a matter of seconds, almost like you were having a nightmare."

"So I fell and immediately passed out?" Melody said trying to hold back her laughter. "Well, that's embarrassing..."

"Yep."

"That's not possible unless I fainted, but that wouldn't make sense for me to start shaking," Melody said directing her attention to Madam Pomfrey, waiting for whatever she was gonna say.

"You didn't faint, someone invaded your mind. Whoever did so, had an extreme amount of power that was too much for you to handle, causing you to pass out," Madam Pomfrey cleared up.

"Who would want to invade my mind?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out..." Cedric finished.

"How long have I been in here?"

"Not long, just one night," Quinn said assuringly.

"Whoever was inside your mind was looking for something, we're assuming, but we don't know what."

"Madam Pomfrey luckily was able to get whoever was inside your mind away, if she hadn't, you probably would've still been asleep," Cedric stated.

"You can leave whenever you'd like, you're all healed."

"Where's Harry?"

"We told him to leave and go rest. He was here most of the night, we figured he was tired," Quinn said pointing to where her shoes were. Melody quickly put her shoes on and left the hospital wing.

Once they arrived inside the common room, everyone turned their heads towards Melody. "Word kind of got out that you passed out, everyone thinks you just fainted though..." Cedric whispered.

Melody nodded and continued to her dorm room, ignoring the faces. Cedric left once Melody and Quinn arrived in their dorm.

Melody took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, and put on comfortable clothing.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked looking up from her book.

"Yeah I'm okay," Melody smiled at her.

"Dumbledore told me to tell you and Cedric to meet him in his office, I assume it's about... you know," Hermione whispered the last part as if it was offensive.

"Thank you."

Melody caught up with Cedric and walked with him to Dumbledore's office. Once they entered, they heard their dad and Dumbledore talking, once they realized we were behind them they told us to sit down.

Melody and Cedric exchanged worried looks as to why dad was here. Amos sat in front of them and began explaining.

"I believe it's time I've told you..." He started.

Cedric shifted in his seat uncomfortably waiting for Amos to explain.

"Dumbledore owled me telling me that someone invaded your mind, I believe I know exactly who did..." He paused dramatically. "For you both to understand, I'll have to start from the beginning."