Yule Ball

WARNING:
SMUT (kinda vanilla since it's their first time)

Today is the day of the Yule Ball. Melody was getting ready with Haylee and Hermione, and Ginny wanted to surprise Haylee with her dress.

Haylee's dress was Brunswick green with a slit down her leg. Her hair was styled in a high ponytail with silver clips. She wore black flats (she refused to wear high heels) and silver earrings in the shape of a crescent moon.

Hermione wore a champagne pink dress styled with a white belt. Her hair was curled and worn in a half-up half-down style. Her dress was decorated with silver sparkles all around, and to accessorize she work hoop earrings and a charm bracelet.

Melody's wore a light blue strapless dress that flowed to her ankle. Her dress was decorated with silver stars and silver crescent moons. She had the necklace that she was given for her birthday and a ring that Cedric had given her.

"You all look gorgeous!" Melody exclaimed.

"You do too!"

"So, Hermione," Haylee began. "Who is your mystery date?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"You're gonna laugh at me," Hermione said sheepishly.

"We probably will, but continue."

She took in a massive breath before continuing, "McLaggen. Cormac McLaggen."

Haylee gave the girl a pity smile. "Be careful, 'Mione. He's a creep," Haylee pointed out. "He tried hitting on me even after I told him I'm gay, and sometimes he still does it."

"Don't worry, I'll be alright," she assured. "So Melody... what about Elijah?"

"We're going as friends, and besides, Elijah has another crush, and I love Harry." She put her hand over her mouth as soon as the word 'love' escaped her lips.

Haylee stopped in her tracks. "Did you just say love?"

"I think she did."

"I think I did." She slowly removed her hand from her face. "We've barely been dating for two weeks-I can't already love him."

"You two acted like you were together even when you weren't. Honestly, anyone would've thought you were dating," Haylee shrugged. "Understandably, you love him, and I think you've loved him before this before you two were friends. You've loved him all along, even when you didn't know it."

"I think your right," Melody admitted.

Meanwhile, in the boy's dormitory...

"Ron... I think I'm going to tell her I love her," said Harry.

"Wait — I thought you all got through that part already."

"I mean, she knows I love her; she doesn't know I'm in love with her."

Ron gasped. "You have to make a huge romantic gesture... like..." He paused, trying to think of something. "I don't know; you're her boyfriend!" He said in defeat. "Maybe... tell her about the moment you knew you were in love with her. That's quite romantic."

"I suppose."

"When did you know you were in love with her?" Questioned Ron.

"She was dancing in the rain, and I just watched like-like she was the only light left in the world. And then we had this amazing kiss-"

"I'm going to stop you right there. I do not need to hear about your amazing kiss," he laughed. "But I'm happy for you, honestly."

"Thanks, Ron," he smiled fondly. "Now, can we talk about you and Hermione?" Harry smirked.