25) Into The Dorms

Mulai dari awal

It would have been very easy for them to just slit my throat and be done with me, but somehow I ended up at my brother's home. I have no idea what happened in between and it scares me. Not knowing what they might have done to me in my comatose state. Besides the obvious. I place my hand over my side where a large scar now resides from where Moonfish cut me open.

I have two more. One on my right shoulder and the second is just above my kneecap. That creepy bastard's teeth were huge, and sliced a pretty big hole in me. Recovery Girl's Quirk could only do so much. So, unfortunately, I'll always have these scars to remember him by.

I really did come close to dying that night. I've never been so terrified than in that moment. I take a calming breath, and just thank God I'm still alive. "Come here." I lift my head up and turn to see Bakugo drag Kaminari towards the brush bordering each side of the path leading to the dorms. "Huh? Uh, w-w-wait! What?"

I arch my brow as the two blondes disappear from view only to quickly shield my eyes against the flashing jolts of electricity Kaminari generates. The noise it makes sounds an awful lot like a taser being discharged along with Chargebolt's shouts. When he reappears, he begins spouting gibberish while throwing us thumbs up.

Jiro bursts out laughing loudly as the others chuckle. "Wha—?" My laughter cuts off my words as he shambles over to us, making weird noises. "What did Bakugo do to you?" Sero asks as Jiro spits, clutching her side thanks to how much she's laughing. She seems to find this side of him hilarious which makes me wonder if she might have a little crush on him.

Not that she'd take it seriously thanks to his womanizing. I'd actually think Kaminari was cute if he wasn't so perverted. "Yeah," Kami speaks with a stupid sounding voice, making me laugh harder as he basically jumps up and down. "Whoa, did you shake him down for cash!"

I straighten up and turn toward Kirishima's panicked voice, catching sight of the wad of cash Bakugo holds out to the crimson boy. "No! This is my money, you idiot! To replace what you spent."

"Huh?" I face forward again, and fiddle with my choker as my lips curl into a smile. "Kaminari, show 'em your dumb side," he calls. The blonde continues to mumble incoherently as Jiro dies from laughter. "Oh... what a moron, you're hopeless."

"Whaaaachaaa!" We all laugh at his antics, joy returning to the group. "Sorry everyone, I know this won't make up for it, but let's all go out to eat tonight on me!" Kirishima offers, causing cheers to erupt from the other students, Kaminari being the loudest.

We finally calm back down, and enter Class A's new home for the next three years. My eyes widen, and I can't help smiling in awe as I take in my surroundings. This place is freaking cool. "Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right, and boys are on the left."

"It's amazing," Midoriya chuckles and I share a glance with him, nodding in agreement. "The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchens, baths, and laundry rooms." Aizawa lets us spread out and explore the first floor.

I hear Hagakure's noises of excitement. "They even have a courtyard," Sero points out. I move to stand beside him to admire it. I can't believe we get to live in a place like this for three whole years. "So spacious and new! Ahahaha!" I chuckle at Mina fangirling behind me.

"Hmm." I glance toward my brother when hearing his voice. "What?" A gentle smile graces his face as he just shrugs. "I've missed you, Ren." My body warms as joy fills me at his words. "Me too. I'm relieved to be back."

I don't even know how I made it back though. I came so close to dying many times, but yet somehow I was found outside Shoto's house. A hand on my shoulder breaks me from my downward spiral. I lift my eyes to meet his heterochromatic ones, forcing the smile back onto my face. I listen to the joy and laughter of my classmate, letting it chase the darkness hanging over me away.