"That's enough. She already apologized to you. So stop sulking and be mature", Jeongyeon interrupted.

The two didn't realize that Jeongyeon was just behind them silently listening.

"Sulking? Matured? Yah! You're not the person I am talking to. So please, shut your mouth." Chaeyoung looked blankly at Jeongyeon while clenching her fists.

"Yes, because you're being too soft when it comes to this. You can't even handle this situation right now." Jeongyeon stated.

"Yah! What do you think of me? I know sometimes I'm immature and acted so childish but I can understand things too. I know how to understand everything, especially in this kind of situation. I know how to be mature enough! Don't treat me like a kid coz I'm not." Chaeyoung said emphatically.

"If not, then stop already."

Suddenly, Tzuyu felt a rush of wind pass through her when Chaeyoung rushed at the back. And there she saw Jeongyeon fall to the ground because Chaeyoung punched her in the face.

"Fck! What was that for?! Are you insane?!". Jeongyeon yelled. Her lips were bleeding. She spat out the blood and stood up quickly and then she returned the blow to Chaeyoung.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!", Jeongyeon darted her eyes and shouted at Chaeyoung.

"And you even have the nerve to ask why?!", Chaeyoung said while wiping the blood on the corner of her lips. "You stupid! Why didn't you answer her calls?! She called you several times!", Chaeyoung shouted as she grabbed and pulled Jeongyeon by the collar. Chaeyoung was mad and this is the first time they had seen her like this.

"What if I didn't get there right away?! What if It's too late? What do you think will happen to Tzuyah?! Huh?!". Chaeyoung was about to punch Jeongyeon once again but Tzuyu stopped her.

"Enough. You guys should stop now." Tzuyu tries to separate the two so that fight will get over now but Chaeyoung was compulsive. She quickly shoved away Tzuyu which cause the tall girl got a cut on the lips from the accident hitting. Chaeyoung was furious and so hurt. This time, she couldn't hold back the rush of her emotions anymore. Tears began to fall from her eyes. Her voice was shaking and her hands began to tremble." Of the two of us, you're the one who knows about her condition. So you should always be aware that one this day it will come and now it happened!"

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon who was annoyed at her was stunned by what she heard. Her expression suddenly changed and was replaced by guilt. She knew at that moment, she realized she was wrong.

"I'm sorry", Jeongyeon apologized to her. She was now on verge of crying. She was trying to hold back her tears.

"When I saw that she was having a hard time breathing and said that it hurt so much....Don't you know I was so scared? I was scared to death because I thought we might lose her." Chaeyoung sobbed her heart out. She loosens her grip and lets go of Jeongyeon. She then wiped her tears and quietly walked away from them.

"Chae...."

"Let her be". Tzuyu said to Jeongyeon.

"But—."

"Chaeyoung, where are you going? We're not done here.", Jeongyeon said.

"Just somewhere. I need to breathe". Chaeyoung continued walking and stopped for a moment. "Does Sana know it?", she asked them but no one is answering her question. "So I guessed, it's not. Tell her, or I'll be the one to bring it up to her."

"Jeong, make sure you to bring her home safely", Chaeyoung said without looking back at her friends and then left.

----