Chapter 90- It is All Your Fault

Start from the beginning

Kurumi: Ara~ Ara~ how do you think you can do that? He doesn't trust anyone except me though.

???: You know, he doesn't just trust you. He trusts you the most out of all of us.

Kurumi: Queen. Please shush while I am trying to negotiate.

White Queen: Nope.

She appeared from the wall as I sneered.

White Queen: Hello, Itsuka Shido and Itsuka Kotori. I am White Queen, Kurumi Tokisaki's inverse and one of Darren's girlfriends.

Kotori: Hello, Queen. There's no need to self introduce now that you know our names, right?

White Queen: Fufufu, indeed.

White Queen: So, what was it that Ratatoskr would like from Darren-Chan?

Shido just stood with shadows covering his eyes as Kotori just looked at White Queen with eyes that screamed please help.

Kurumi: Please spill or we can't help you. If Darren-Chan catches us in this place with you. I don't want to lose his trust again.

White Queen: If he does spot us, he will trust me more then, since you already have past history with Shido.

Kurumi: Shut up!!!

White Queen: Alright, now tell us what is the issue and if it's something that involves Shido. We can persuade Darren-chan.

Shido: Well... we were careless. We were way too careless ever since I started to think that Darren would be on our side.

Kurumi: Fufufu, when did Darren ever say that he is on your side? He just helped with the Monarchs and that's all.

Kotori: Please let us finish.

White Queen: Fine then.

Shido: I would've never thought that DEM would target another one of our spirits.

White Queen: Who did they target this time?

Shido: M-M-Miku...

Kurumi: So they want to use Gabriel, huh? But what for?

Shido: That's what we need to figure out. We already have decided to go into another war with DEM, but while we have the spirit powers. I'm not so sure that we are able to face against Monarchs.

Kurumi: You guys are not even able to fight a general and you already want to take on a Monarch. I'll try to persuade Darren-kun to help you guys. We don't want anything in return either. Just stop bothering Darren after this is good enough.

???: No need to worry, I'm already here.

The four of us turned our head to see Darren standing there with another girl with long blue hair. White Queen and I instantly pouted the moment we saw the girl.

Kurumi: Darling, who is that?

Darren: It's my other self. Rimuru Tempest, he came from another timeline.

Rimuru: Hello.

Kurumi: Another darling?

I reached my hand towards him but he slapped it away and stared at me with bloodlusted eyes.

Rimuru: Do not touch me. Also, Shido. One wrong move or word, you'll be buried six feet underground.

Shido and Kotori just shivered at the aura that Rimuru is emitting, I placed my hand on his shoulder while sighing.

Darren: Calm down, let's listen to what they have to say.

Rimuru: Tch.

Darren: So, Shido. What do you want to say to us?

Shido: I-I-I- I am sorry, for everything that I have caused you. All of the emotional and mental breakdowns that you-

Darren: Shut up, now get to the part of what happened.

Shido: Well, Miku was just walking back home from school. Ratatoskr caught that she was being captured by DEM and we are ready to save her. But Issac has the help of Monarchs. We need your help to be able to save Miku.

Darren: If I were to decline?

Shido: We can't do anything if you were to decline.

Darren: So, why should I help Ratatoskr if this situation is all of their fault? Why should I help you clean up your mess?

Shido and Kotori suddenly went silence at my logic since they were unable to rebutt against the solid logic that was placed before them.

Shido: Please help us! You guys can fight and kill the monarchs.

Darren: Why should we drag ourselves into another war. Killing the Monarchs is not a good enough payment. I have also gotten everything I want from you guys.

Shido: Please. Help. Us.

Darren: How about a no.

Shido: What could you possibly want from us?

Darren: All of the angels that you guys have in control. I want that and I will help Miku to the best of my capability.

Shido: If that is your price to help Miku... then fine. Please help us, Darren Satoru.

Darren: Now we're talking. Pleasure to help you, Shido Itsuka.

-In an Undisclosed Location-

Kira POV:

I started playing with my glass of wine while looking at the TV with Raiden.

Raiden: Ratatoskr has gotten so desperate, don't you think? Kira-Chan.

Kira: They have gotten desperate, they are thinking that Darren Satoru is the only way for them to defeat DEM, who has the Monarch's help.

Raiden: You planned all of this, didn't you? You manipulated DEM without them even knowing. You left small hints here and there to encourage them to kidnap Miku but not make her inverse.

Kira: I don't know what you are talking about.

Raiden: Say that to someone who doesn't know your true identity, Kira-Chan. I know how smart you are. I know how manipulative you are also. Having already manipulated more than 1 million of these worlds with your intellect.

Kira: Those one million worlds. Were all altered by me. I could've chosen the easy option. But, I want to do something different this time.

Raiden: By using a fake name and you say that you want to do something different.

Kira: Darren Satoru is a rare breed, he might be the strongest that any other timeline has ever seen. So far, I have never seen a timeline where he is able to use Total Control Room.

Raiden: That was a casualty indeed, so what now?

Kira: I will kill him. Takayami, Kotoka and Yoko is already on the move.

Raiden: Then... why don't we watch over them for a bit.

Kira: I'll kill Darren Satoru. With or without anyone.