she knows

My vision blurs by the warm tears filling my eyes. as the water leaves my eye and falls onto my cheek, I look forward seeing Xavier kissing Bianca. How could I be so blind?? I knew she liked him, but i never thought he would cheat on me with her. but as always, I was wrong. I wipe the steaming tears from my face as I sneak away. I have never been the type to confront others. Even when my father lied about my mothers death, I never confronted him. Feeling the heads turn, I quickly rush back to my dorm, using my telekinesis to shut the door behind me. My former roommate, Yoko, was packing her bags on the opposite end of the room. "Hey, are you okay?" Yoko asks sheepishly. "Since when do you care?" I snapped back quickly. I can feel the tension in the room break along with the sound of my dorm room slamming shut. the last of Yoko's things were sitting in a neat pile at the end of her bare mattress.
I sit with my head resting on my knees as I curse myself for letting my life turn out like this. Just when decided to stop wallowing in self pity, I hear a light tap on my window. I turn my head to see my loving (or so i thought) boyfriend. I quickly clean myself up and unlock my window. He quickly climbs in, not wanting to be caught by our dorm supervisors downstairs. "I missed you in class today. Were you sick?" I silently scoff as he turns his head down in a worried manner. "Just didn't feel like showing today" I say. In all honesty, I was out getting Xavier a new paint set I knew he wanted. He sits himself down on Yoko's old bed, lighting tapping the spot next to him, inviting me over. I ignore his gesture and sit at my desk to start doing my homework. "Was there a reason you came here?" I said, half expecting him to guiltily confess cheating on me. "Do i need a reason to see my girlfriend?" He says with his stupid grin plastered on his face. I ignore his sly comment while trying to look anywhere but his eyes. My eyes catch the paint set i had just bought him sitting on my desk, uncovered. As he attempts to follow my eyes, he sees the present that I had meant to give him before I caught him with Bianca.
"What's that?" He says excitedly. "Not for you." His smile fades when I start shoving the set into my desk. "Did I do something wrong Inez?" He says almost annoyed. "Nope. I'm just tired. In fact, you should probably leave before I get you sick." I practically drag him back out my window, locking the window telekinetically. From the corner of my eye, I see a very disappointed Xavier outside of my window. I ignore him, flipping off my light switch, and crawling into my cold bed.

authors note:
Hi :) This is my first time writing a fanfic so any critiques are welcome.
Sorry for the grammar or misspellings, english is not my first language
I'll try to get deeper into my characters in the next chapter, including Inez's backstory, what happened between Yoko and Inez.

Also please try to be kind and not make fun of my writing I know it is not the best
Thank you!!!