"You crawled out all by yourself? My big boy." Harper kisses his cheeks and he scrunches up in her arms.

"Are you hungry? You want your baba?"

"Babaaaa."

"Yeah, let's get you a bottle." Harper says.

She sets him on the bed and gets up. She walks over to the changing table and grabs the pack of wipes. She looks for a diaper before realizing that she doesn't have any out.

"Hold on, papa. I'll be right back. I gotta go get you a diaper from the other room."

Onyx watches her walk out of the room and pulls on the blankets. He sees Yoongi's figure and squeals. He gets excited and pats his arm. It's a 'pat' to him but at the right angle, it's a 'smack' to Yoongi's skin.

He wakes up at the impact and rubs his eyes with the heel of his hand.

"Good morning, little guy." He holds his arms out for him and Onyx leans into them.

Yoongi picks him up as he sits, holding him against his chest. Onyx puts his head on his shoulder and Yoongi stretches as he gets out of the bed.

"Where's Mommy?"

"Right here." She says as she walks back into the room with a box of diapers. "Good morning."

"Good morning, beautiful." He kisses her forehead and she smiles.

She grabs Onyx from to change his diaper as Yoongi checks the time on his phone.

"So much for sleeping in."

"I'm sorry. I was trying to get him ready so that we could go into the living room. I wanted to make sure you could get some good sleep."

"It's fine." He works his fingers through the length of his hair. "I should get up anyway. Hailey wants to do brunch so now's a good time to be up."

"I have to pick an outfit for Onyx to wear for the day and then all I'll have left to do is feed him. Oh, Jewel has been in the crib in the second room by the way." Harper informs him.

"Really?" Yoongi's ears go back as he laughs.

He finds that amusing. He won't sleep in his bed that Yoongi bought him. He spent a good amount of money but Jewel prefers mattresses and Onyx's baby pillow, apparently.

"Yeah. He kept going in there yesterday and I was confused because there isn't much of anything in there, really. Like nothing for him to play with. But that is Onyx's nursery. He just doesn't sleep in it."

"Do you think if I put Jewel's bed in there, he'll use it?"

"I don't know. We can try that. The max weight for this bassinet is actually 15 pounds and he's above that now."

"So he'll have to be in a crib either way." Yoongi says. "Have you thought about how the transition is going to go?"

"I'm not sure." Harper responds honestly. "I think that I'll do the same that I've been doing. Put the warm light in there, the dim lights. I have a white noise machine for him. The crib has a lullaby mobile, too."

"Is there anything else that he needs? Maybe we can go out and get it after we leave Tae and Hailey's house."

"I just want to get some more things for his nursery. He has his essentials but other stuff, I didn't really get too much of because he wasn't gonna use it for a while."

"So you want to get him some nursery things. Does he need anything else?"

Harper thinks as she changes her son's diaper. There's nothing immediate that comes to mind so she shakes her head.