"Hello. How are you this afternoon?"

"I'm good. And you?"

"I'm well. What time is your appointment?"

"1:45."

"Alright." The woman says as she clicks. "Onyx Taylor?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Phone number and address still the same?"

"Yep."

"Okay, I'm just going to have you fill out some forms." The receptionist rolls in her chair to grab a clipboard and some papers.

"This first one, you can bring back to me when you're finished. The next two, you'll give to the nurse when she calls you back, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you." Harper picks up the car seat and turns to look for a seat.

She sees Yoongi sitting and waiting for them and smiles at him. He meets her halfway, taking the car seat from her tired arm.

"Is he sleeping?"

"Yeah. He was crying when we left because we couldn't bring Jewel. I had to pry him from his little hands. So he fell asleep on the way after tiring himself out with tears."

Yoongi lifts the cozy cover flap and sees Onyx's adorable baby face. He's got a three piece grey and white elephant outfit on with his black pack clip clipped onto his sweatshirt.

"Jewel thinks that he can go anywhere that he goes. Like he's a guardian cat or something."

"I think that's exactly what he is." Harper says as she fills out the papers.

She confirms her current address, her phone number and her email address. She puts herself down as the sole point of contact for Onyx.

She finishes the papers for the receptionist and give them back before starting the papers for the doctor.

It's a questionnaire, to gauge if Onyx is on the right track for growth. It's also a pre screening for developmental disorders and delays.

"Onyx."

The infant's name is called as Harper is finishing up the papers. Yoongi stands with the car seat in his hand and waits for Harper to get up as well.

Quickly, she grabs the diaper bag and the clipboard and stands up. She walks toward the doorway and smiles when she sees Hailey.

"Good morning, guys."

"Good morning, Hailey." Yoongi smiles in greeting. Harper smiles at her as well. 

"How is he today?" Hailey asks as she holds the door for them to walk back.

"He's good. He ate some of my oatmeal for breakfast and he had a bottle, too."

"Ou. He's started solids, that's good. Has he been taking them well?"

"Yes. I mostly give him oatmeal and he ate some of my pasta a couple days ago, too." Harper tells her.