"Quite a few." He chuckles. "I used to work for a rescue center when I was in high school. The after feeling of tattoos is like a rug burn though. Dull and achey. They're really not that bad."

"How many tattoos do you have?"

"Just two. Three, I'm sorry. Three." Yoongi holds up his fingers.

"Wow. I didn't know you had any at all. Never see 'em. I know Hyde always wears a garment sleeve on his left arm to cover his ink sleeve. His are sick, though. He's like a walking graffiti coloring book."

Yoongi laughs out loud and shakes his head. Garrett scans the papers for him and emails them to him before putting them in the shredder. 

"It's funny that you say that. He told me that he lets his son scribble on his arm with markers when they're in public and he gets antsy."

"Really?" Garrett laughs. "That is funny. I just emailed those papers to you. Should I have cc'ed in Hyde or no?"

"Nah, it's fine." Yoongi taps the counter. He looks at his watch and pokes his lips out. "Oh, gotta go. Thank you, again."

"No problem, Doc."

Yoongi speed walks away and down the hall. He pushes the elevator button for the fourth floor and puts his jacket on as he waits.

He checks his phone to find a text from Harper that he couldn't respond to immediately when he received it.

We'll see you later ♥️

It's a simple text but he really doesn't like to leave her on delivered or read. He prefers to be the one left on delivered. He knows that Harper isn't doing it to be petty or malicious. The conversation between them just ends for the moment.

Yoongi shoots her a text back as he gets onto the elevator. He makes sure to send it before he steps all the way on and the doors close.

I'm on my way over now

He rides up to the fourth floor and gets off. He navigates his way to the bridge and looks around as he walks across it. There are windows along the walls, allowing people to see down into the marking lot and the side entrance of the hospital.

If Yoongi hadn't worked here, he'd still know that it was fairly new. It has that new construction smell to it. Fresh paint, little bit of saw dust, cleaning supplies. Overly used medical sanitizer.

He walks over the bridge and through the automatic doors to the medical office building. Looking at the directory on the wall, he scans for Dr. Yu's name.

He sees it on the same board as Taehyung's and walks to the door on the left rather than the door on the right.

Yoongi looks around as he steps inside. He hasn't stepped foot inside of a pediatrician's office in years. Since he was 19, he hasn't been in one.

Parents seated with their children look at him as he enters. They're not being rude or nosey. They're just looking. They look away as soon as they see him.

Yoongi doesn't see Harper in here but he is a little early, to be fair. The appointment is at 1:45 and it's currently 1:31. They usually say to be here early in case there's any paperwork to be filled out.

At 1:35, the door opens and Harper walks inside carrying Onyx's car seat. She walks to the check-in window and takes her gloves off as she stands there. The receptionist slides the window open and greets her with a smile.