𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱

Start from the beginning

Hermione shoved the newspaper their way, Y/n leaning over the table to get a good look at it.

Y/n's eyes widened the moment she read the heading.

"MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN
MINISTRY FEARS BLACK IS RALLYING POINT FOR OLD DEATH EATERS"

"There you go, Harry, that's why he was happy last night." Ron told Harry. "Who was happy?"

"Volde- Him." Harry told her. "I... I felt it..."

Y/n cast him a concerning look before sitting back down. Hermione flipped over the Daily Prophet. "Oh my.." she murmured.

"Don't tell me there's more." Y/n grumbled. "I can't stomach this anymore.." she pushed her food away.

Hermione once again showed them the newspaper.

"TRAGIC DEMISE OF MINISTRY OF MAGIC WORKER"

"Broderick Bode... I met him..." Harry slowly spoke. "I saw him at the ministry with your dad."

Ron's mouth fell open. "I've heard dad talk about him at home! Y/n! He was a—"

"An Unspeakable..." Y/n finished for him, recalling the conversations she'd heard Bode in. "He worked in the Department of Mysteries."

Hermione then stood up, telling them she had to send a letter and left.

Y/n stared at her breakfast. "I really can't stomach this..." Ron took her plate for her. "I'll do it." He said, eating her remaining food.

"Give me a piece." She said, Ron giving her the tiniest bit of bacon which she gradually ate.

── ──

The story of the escaped convicts circled Hogwarts now and rumors were flying.

Of course, decree twenty six was then posted.

"BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS
Teachers are hereby banned from giving students any information that is not strictly related to the subjects they are paid to teach"

Which then resulted in Lee getting detention for making a joke. In their shared class of Defense Against the Dark Arts, Lee mentioned:

"Exploding Snap's got nothing to do with Defence Against the Dark Arts, Professor! That's not information relating to your subject!" in regards to Umbridge telling off Fred and George for playing Exploding Snap in the back of the class.

The next time Y/n saw Lee, the back of his hand was bleeding. Y/n concocted essence of Murtlap, helping to soothe his hand.

"Someone needs to put that bitch down." Y/n spoke through gritted teeth. Lee chuckled before throwing a cheeky grin at her.

"I'm fine. Scars are cool. The ladies love that." Y/n shook her head, rolling her eyes. Once Alicia came in, he immediately changed.

"Are you alright?"
"Not at all... kiss it better?" He asked her, pouting his lips.
"Of coursee..." she smiled sadly, leaning down before abruptly smacking his hand.

"Ow!"
"Idiot! That's what you get for making stupid jokes. Ugh, someone needs to put that bitch down."

"Hey, that's what I said!" The two girls beamed at their shared mind, laughing before Lee interrupted them with a cough. "Hello, friend in need here?"

"Oh, that reminds me... what of Fred and George?" Alicia asked. "Still in detention..." Lee responded, Y/n frowning.

"I'll save the rest of this essence for them."
"That stuff really works, thanks!"

Alicia sat with them, sighing deeply. "She's trying to control every single thing. She's been managing every Divination and Magical Care lesson. One of them is definitely getting sacked."

"Well... I'd prefer it to be Trelawney... mainly I'm biased towards Hagrid but I'd still be bummed about Trelawney."

"I prefer Trelawney, she predicted I'd get into a happy relationship soon." Alicia beamed in delight. "And Hagrid's lessons are... bit much."

"I think Hagrid's cool." Lee exclaimed, nodding. "Those lessons of his are interesting."

"You just like dangerous things." Alicia responded. "Either way, one of them is getting sacked..." she sighed.

Fred and George soon came in, Angelina along with them. George was trying to get her to kiss his hand better.

"Don't tell me to kiss your hand all better." Y/n immediately told Fred, patting the seat next to her. "But, darling, it hurts." Fred pouted.

"That's what the essence is for."

"Do all of you just happen to have the same pick up lines?" Alicia questioned, looking to the three guys.

"They practiced flirting with each other." Angelina joked, causing the girls to burst with laughter.

"Lee, you promised you wouldn't tell!" Both Fred and George scolded him. "I didnt!" Lee defended himself. The three guys then realized they had now exposed themselves.

"Aw fuck..." the three murmured.

── ──

There was only one way to getting Umbridge back for all her horrible and stupid rules.

DA meetings.