13

A Deal With The Frigid Wizard  Chapter 13

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Chapter 13

Zephiroth shook his head and responded.

Albert and Hossein, whom he spoke of, were among the best healing wizards in the red tower.

However, as both of them had high reputations, patients and requests were lining. In addition, Albert was in the western part of the Empire, and Hossein was abroad, so it was difficult to ask for help.

“Difficult requests have occurred one after another.”

For a while, only the sound of knocking on the desk and the clicking of feet echoed through the deputy master’s office. As if everything had been sorted out, a smile returned to Zephiroth’s lips.

He grabbed Zey’s attention as he clapped and clapped.

“I came up with a good idea. Would you like to hear it, Zey?”

“What?”

“The red tower is good, and the tower master is also good. It’s just that our tower master can’t stay still in one place, but his magical powers are outstanding.”

“That is right.”

“Isn’t it our duty as a deputy master to provide work that fits the inclination of such a tower master? Fortunately, it’s a three-day carriage ride from the city of Cherriety to Viscounty Koufen.”

They were twins who had been together for a long time. At this point, he knew what he was saying.

Zeyran then shrugged his shoulders.

“Would you like me to hand over my luggage?”

“No, it’s okay. Instead, I’ll ask you to reply to Viscounty Koufen and County Gloria. Just in case, send a message to the Master’s communication bead as well.”

“Okay.”

Zeyran nodded her head. Unless it was a very urgent situation, he behaved like a bystander. Nevertheless, he knew that Zephiroth would handle Hisran much better than me if he made up his mind.

Zephiroth performed teleportation magic and went out from the red tower where various barriers were placed, and aimed at the city of Cherriety.

Teleportation magic was difficult to unfold and was one of the most unstable magic. If a wizard with poor skills tried to move, only a part of his body could move, and even if a wizard with excellent skill tried, if there were objects or people in the place he was trying to move, the particles could collide and die or turn into a chimera.

So, even the most talented wizards would try teleportation magic only after securing stable coordinates.

Zephiroth had also secured a space to safely reach the city of Cherriety, so he performed his magic.

Hisran and Jaeha had many conversations while writing the terms of the contract. Thanks to this, she found out that this was a secret space that he had created to study his frigidity.

She further interrogated Hisran and confirmed that he had fled leaving a note in his office a few days ago.

He, the tower master of the red tower, will not be able to stay here forever. If he doesn’t go back on his feet, the deputy masters, whom he said to be nagging, will come and drag him away.

Jaeha uttered, clicking her tongue.

“You’re like a kid who runs away because you don’t want to study.”