08

A Deal With The Frigid Wizard  Chapter 8

Chapter 8

However, Jaeha couldn’t stay immersed in the complex and subtle sentiments for long. It was the sound of the man’s voice that sounded a little sulky.

“If you heard my introduction, you should introduce yourself. Are there no manners or customs related to introductions in that world?”

“…I was just organizing my thoughts! My name is Yoon Jaeha. I used to teach students at the academy.”

“Oh, I thought you had a special momentum. You were a professor.”

“I am not a professor… I taught students at a lower institution than that.”

“Isn’t the place of teaching important? It matters how well you teach.”

“It is, though…”

Why does this man only spit sweeter words than anyone she had ever met…?

‘Has my heart weakened needlessly after I almost died?’

Just because she was in this world doesn’t guarantee that it would be a better place to live than Korea. On the contrary, she would just be a stranger here, so it would be several times more difficult to find a place to live and to get a job than before.

‘Besides, without interpretation magic or something, I wouldn’t communicate.’

Wouldn’t her situation be different depending on how the man in front of her made up his mind? Even after moving to another world, Jaeha’s situation was still miserable. She thought she might be better off trying to commit suicide once more.

Jaeha’s melancholy thoughts were shattered by the man who came close to her.

“Now that you know that I was a wizard, can you take off the blanket now?”

“Wa, wait!”

As soon as Hisran pretended to push the blanket that she was holding onto the side, it was blown away by the wind. A woman full of traces of a hot love affair was revealed.

Quickly, she covered her breasts and lower region with both hands, although she couldn’t cover her full breasts with her tiny hands.

“Don’t look, you pervert!”

“I’ve seen your body for a while last night.”

“Still, do you show your nakedness to your parents and those around you who saw you naked when you were young?”

“I don’t have anything to say about that, but… I can show you my naked body as much as you want. If you’re embarrassed to take it off by yourself,I can take it off again.”

When Hisran, who had said so, really pulled his robe down and took off the clothes inside, Jaeha cried out in a terrified voice.

“Don’t…!”

“Well, whatever you want. If you’re embarrassed that it’s taking so long, can you tell me where it hurts?”

Oh, you crazy man… Are you asking because you really don’t know, or are you asking to make fun of her? If a woman had sex with a man several times, where would she suffer the most?

Taking his big p*nis to the limit, her lower lips tingled a little, and her lower body, including her pelvis, ached as if she was suffering from muscle aches. How can she say this straight up?

Nevertheless, if she remained silent like this, the man in front of her would not back down.

And so, Jaeha raised her supple shoulder and her arm.