01

A Deal With The Frigid Wizard  Chapter 1 - Attraction (1)

Chapter 1 – Attraction (1)

“Ha…”

On a bed with thin ivory curtains around it, a man and a woman who met for the first time today were intertwined like a pair of snakes above it.

The man with the striking black eyes and golden eyes was Hisran Epheshion, one of the five great wizards on the Continent of Latio.

Although he was friends with many women, he was suffering from chronic rumors that he was a eunuch because he did not date or sleep with anyone. However, if even one of those who have made or heard the rumors sees the current scene, they would keep their mouths shut.

If the thing that shows off its vicious power in Hisran’s lower body was a eunuch, how many people in the world were not eunuchs?

“Ahhhk, uhhk…”

The wizard, with his white, delicate hands, massaged the woman’s voluptuous breasts to his heart’s content. It was a greedy hand, as if he was trying to squeeze it up somehow. The clumsy but lustful hands were busy ripping the soft chunks of flesh to and fro.

The stubbornly touched peaks stood up little by little.

“Touch, touch it like that…”

“Then, how about this?”

At that, the trembling woman’s voice encouraged, rather than deterred, his actions. Hisran’s lips filled with heat and sucked in the rest of her chest. Each time the soft flesh was sucked into his hot mouth, the woman beneath him bounced back like a fish pierced by a harpoon.

“Ah, heuk!”

With a body as delicious as a ripe peach, he had no immunity to this side.

Presumably, it was clear that most of the men in the world where she was were eunuchs. They are completely useless when they set eyes on her even though they may not be an archwizard with strong power and a story to be admired like him.

“Haa, really…!”

Drunk by the scent, her whole body was heated like a furnace, and the woman spoke sharply even while she was panting. A vivid redness on the cat-like face, dark brown eyes that seem to be half out of focus, and lips that pop open according to the stimulus he gives.

She looked just like a cat in heat.

Hisran swallowed the petal-like rose lips, risking being scratched wildly. The woman’s eyes widened. Her fine brow furrowed in disapproval, though instead of shoving him away, her arm grabbed his neck.

It’s the so-called, ‘I hate you, but I like your body.’ That’s what this means. It was a natural reaction that he was drunk on the scent.

At the same time, Hisran’s fingers grazed down and down on her voluptuous chest and tender belly, stroking the moist petals. The thick honey that flowed from the inside of the folds drenched his fingers. If he wasn’t kissing, he just wanted to lift his finger and taste it.

Will it be as sweet as the scent that comes from her?

‘Well, it’s not going to be the only chance I’ll get.’

From above, lips clashed with hot lips, and from below, mischievous fingers scoured the inside of the petals. This may be the first time he has ever gone to the end, but the similar experiences were so great that his fingers dig through the wet cracks without hesitation.

The woman bit her lips as though she felt pain or a foreign body, still, Hisran didn’t care… No, to be precise, he didn’t have time to care about it. It was because of the inner wall that tightened his fingers as soon as he entered.