09

A Deal With The Frigid Wizard  Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It was exciting to feel the bitterness and pleasure rushing at the same time, but when the pleasure mixed with the refreshing feeling, she also felt a strange sense of immorality.

His fingers, which had entered her opening, moved slowly as if familiarizing themselves with the shape of her inner wall, rubbing the sensitive areas for her reaction.

It was just a finger. It seemed that in her head, something was going to happen. In addition, the sight of a handsome man who possesses good looks and can even use magic, lying in front of her and greedy for her petals, gave her a sense of upliftment.

“Ah, uhhk—I, I’m c*ming!”

Jaeha cried and screamed.

Tears of pleasure were dangling from the corners of her eyes.

As if letting her c*m, Hisran patted Jaeha’s bunt as her shoulders and legs trembled. A slightly cloudy liquid, resembling a man’s s*men, gushed out. After Hisran licked and drank all the liquid, he removed her face from her v*gina and took a step back from Jaeha.

Thanks to his healing magic, the soreness in her lower lips and muscle aches in the lower body were gone. Jaeha, unable to escape from her climax, lay still, panting for her breath.

Meanwhile, Hisran, who roughly wiped her face with the towel that had been summoned by magic, came up to her and asked.

“Did you like the treatment? Flame magic is my specialty, but I’m also good at healing magic. Healing people with burns.”

In this case, was he using the term to give people sickness and medicine?

She glanced at him with flounder-like eyes. Then, her gaze touched his slightly swollen lower back. A little while ago, while caressing her petals, he also seemed excited and his manhood was erect.

‘But, he wasn’t really thinking we’re going to have a relationship, was he?’

This sly man was unlucky b*stard, but he seemed to be the type to try to keep what he said to some extent.

‘Hmm…’

In her mind, Jaeha upgraded Hisran by one notch from ‘an unlucky sly man’ to ‘a man who was unlucky but has a bit of wit.’ She then questioned, ignoring his swollen underside, pretending not to see it.

“All right, I want to wash up. Excuse me, can I use the bathroom?”

“Of course. Hang on.”

Moments later, something toddled in front of them.

Jaeha’s eyes widened. This was because the three-headed pink rabbit doll walked like a living creature.

[ “Did you call me, Master?” ]

“What is that?”

Oh, my gosh. It was amazing to see a giant doll walking around, and it even talked! The doll’s voice was so lively.

“It’s a magic doll made with my magic power, optimized for helping with household chores. They are convenient in many ways, but most wizards don’t have enough magical power to use them for long. It doesn’t matter to me.”

She listened to Hisran’s pride with one ear and spilled it with the other, and kept only the necessary contents in her mind. Anyway, as a doll to help with housework, it didn’t seem like a dangerous existence.

It was then that the appearance of the cute and lovely doll caught her eye. He stared at Jaeha’s soft smile and said to the doll.

“Guide her to the bathroom.”