10

A Deal With The Frigid Wizard  Chapter 10

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Chapter 10

When she got out of the bath after enjoying a full body bath, the rabbit doll handed her a towel. Jaeha brushed her body by herself, though her long hair was too cumbersome to dry, so she left it in the hands of the doll.

The doll seemed to be able not only to imbue the device with magical powers, but also to unleash simple magic.

The dry magic cast by the rabbit doll quickly made Jaeha’s hair become soft.

‘Magic is pretty convenient.’

[ “Would you like to wear a bathrobe or a dress?” ]

“It’s dry, so I think I can put on my clothes.”

[ “Which would you like, the light indoor dress of the Latio Continent style or the clothes Miss Jaeha was wearing? By the way, the clothes that Miss Jaeha was wearing must be washed. Foam magic and rinse magic can produce a similar effect to washing. However, since it is the first time using it in the clothing, there is a 5% chance that the clothes may be damaged during the washing process. If the clothes are washed successfully, it takes about five minutes from washing to drying.” ]

It was a 5% chance, so it should be a good level to ignore, right? Let’s believe in the power of the doll…

After a moment’s contemplation, Jaeha asked to wash her old clothes.

Hearing her words, the bunny doll who disappeared and returned, repaid her trust. Jaeha put on clean clothes and headed to Hisran.

As another magic doll had worked hard, he was sitting on the sofa in the tidy bedroom, reading a thick book. The figure looked pretty intelligent.

‘If he closes his mouth, he looks like a pretty good guy.’

Jaeha clicked her tongue inside, and he noticed her presence.

Then, Hisran put his book down on the table and gazed at her.

“How was the bathroom? It’s not bad, right?”

“It was great. The doll is even better. Thank you.”

Although there was a bitter and hard side, she honestly expressed satisfaction with the facilities and the doll’s service.

A beautiful smile appeared on Hisran’s lips.

“My magic doll is outstanding. They have been improving and learning over and over again.”

“Well, why does it look like a rabbit? It’s cute, but…”

It was an image that didn’t match the man in front of her.

“I got recommended.”

His indifferent reply continued.

Was he following someone’s opinion…? Without realizing it, Jaeha wondered about its existence. What kind of person would it be to influence that handsome wizard?

‘It must be a precious person, for example, a lover.’

She didn’t like Hisrain’s slyness, but objectively, he was a man who would have made many women cry.

“Because my mother likes animals. Especially rabbits.”

Jaeha’s brow, which had been frowned upon without realizing it, returned to its original state.

“Hmm, I see.”

“So, there is an animal farm in the Marquisate’s territory that raises rabbits, deer, sheep, and others. As my mother was widely known, many people want to present animals with cute appearances to the marquisate. Most of them got declined moderately because of safety concerns.”