02

A Deal With The Frigid Wizard  Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Oh, big—!”

He thought she was wet enough, looking at the watermarks on her buttocks and love juice that overflowed to her thighs.

However, seeing her struggling even though he had not yet entered the other half, Hisran was perplexed. But, ironically, he didn’t feel compelled to step back.

His half-entered pillar felt incomparably good. It felt like his genitals, no, his whole lower body was melting in the warm, soft flames. An indescribable chilling pressure ran through his back, a sensation that was ecstatic. Enough to make his mouth fall apart. If he hadn’t known at all, how would he stop in this state?

“Yeah, I’m the bad guy. It’s okay to scratch my back without mercy.”

Hisran whispered so and hugged her tightly. He then wrapped her slender arms around his waist to scratch his back. Unlike before, with a rather rough motion, he penetrated deeply into her.

He was a magician who valued efficiency. If he was going to inflict pain on the other person, anyway, he decided to shorten the difficult time.

“Aahh…!”

“Heuk!”

Moans came out of Jaeha and Hisran’s mouths almost at the same time. Rather, he gave strength to push in her, and as if her entrance was waiting, it sucked his genitals tightly.

‘Haaah. It, it’s full.’

‘Hah, really…’

It was a little difficult when entering at the beginning, though it was less painful than she thought, probably because of the long and careful caress.

Jaeha blinked her eyes as she glanced at the slightly protruding stomach and their joined part.

Her first time accepting others…

She felt strange when she saw the stomach wriggling as it accepted the man’s p*nis. Amidst the pain in her lower back, a strange sense of satisfaction flooded in.

On the other hand, Hisran felt a sense of ejaculation for the first time in his life at the sensation of the inner wall tightening his genitals, and he trembled. It felt like a lightning bolt made of pleasure was stabbed in the top of the head and spread all over his body.

He gazed down at the woman below her with slightly unfocused eyes.

Unlike a while ago, the smirk disappeared, and Jaeha’s heart almost stopped when she met his golden eyes full of deep desire.

‘Uh, uh…!’

Goosebumps rose over the hot skin. She instinctively thought it was dangerous.

“Wait…Heup.”

The speed at which Hisran stole her lips like an unleashed beast, was faster than the speed at which Jaeha spoke. The kiss that ran through her mouth as if not to leave a drop of saliva in her mouth was greedy.

The saliva, sweet like nectar, did not extinguish the flames of lust burning in Hisran’s body, but added heat like oil.

At the same time, he started to move. The shiny p*nis, soaked in her love fluid, was pushed out of the red flesh for a moment, and then quickly smashed down.

Because of that, Jaeha’s waist bounced back.

“Uhk!”

The sound of the wet flesh bumping against each other became louder as Hisran swallowed most of the moans that flowed from her mouth. She was eaten both up and down by the one who had turned into a ferocious beast.