05

A Deal With The Frigid Wizard  Chapter 5

Chapter 5

‘Who are you comparing to whom? Do not be ridiculous! My background, appearance, and magic skills are much better than his!’

Only one small exception, that his thing doesn’t stand.

‘Yeah, you might be better than me in many ways. There is only one, except that rumors are circulating that your Little Hisran prefers to lie down.’

When he remembered Sjord’s grinning face as he spit those words out, Hisran would wake up from his sleep. Maybe that’s why he was more obsessed with his erectile dysfunction research.

After countless experiments ended in failure, Hisran arrived at a small realization.

“Maybe it’s not as big of a problem as I thought.”

In essence, the stronger the existence, the less sensitive it is to external stimuli.

‘As if the stronger the demon, the less hurt it is from external attacks.’

Hisran’s magical powers were so great, and he handled magic well enough to say that there was a dragon among his ancestors. Although they had never directly competed, he was confident that he would be the best among the five great wizards.

‘If I am strong enough to be insensitive to external stimuli, how about trying sexual stimulation while exhausted?’

In order to do that, he would have to use up all his magical powers. Casting some magic a few times won’t tire him at all. So, Hisran decided to pour his magic into the absurd.

Opening the door to another dimension.

Hisran’s magic was strong, but that’s when compared to a human. Although he doesn’t appear in public now, he was inferior to the dragon called the creator of magic, who was once close to humans. There was no way he could open the door to the dimension of summoning a dragon, especially a long-lived old dragon, by his own power.

It was an absurd attempt, but at this point, the desire to measure his limits overlapped with his other desire, and Hisran prepared a spell to open the door to another dimension with great hard work and reverence. And with his earnest desire, he prepared scented oils and masturbation tools to elevate his sexual arousal to climax.

Night with a round full moon. To escape the surveillance of the harsh masters of the magic tower, Hisran, throwing a rough vacation notice on his desk, arrived at a private space hidden deep in the mountains. He began to draw the magic circle with the blood of a demonic beast purified of impurities. It was to increase the efficiency of his magical power.

Hisran did not need a magic circle or a complicated starter when performing ordinary magic. Perhaps because his affinity for magic was so good, he could easily cast magic just by fixing a clear image in his head and arranging magic. Still, the reason he was going through such a complicated process now is because it is close to impossible to open the door to another dimension.

“I’m dying since it’s been a while drawing a magic circle. After all, magic is a gesture.”

Grunting lightly, Hisran stood in the center of the magic circle and waved his hand once as if conducting an orchestra. As if that movement was a signal, the magic circle began to glow blue. The mighty magic that Hisran possessed was absorbed into the magic circle.

“It’s like…… the feeling I had when I was a trainee in the Red Tower, when I ruined Simon’s research and wiped a thousand steps with a mop without magic.”

The strength in Hisran’s limbs was gradually fading. A body that is changing as heavy as cotton soaked in water. The body that had been drained of magical power was like a piece of minced meat.