CHAPTER ONE

Dusk was beautiful in its own way. I liked the colours casted in the sky. Red,orange,pink etc. I was sitting on the window ledge when someone entered my room,without knocking. I scowled at my visitor.

"What do you want?" I asked Hisperia,who was grinning from ear to ear. I noticed that she had a sheet in her hand. A love letter I bet. No wonder she is happy.

"Here. Read it!" She handed me the letter and dragged me towards my bed. Seriously!? Me reading her love letter is icky since I am not a romantic type.

"I am really not interested in reading your love letter." I said as I shoved it in her hand. She frowned and gave me back the letter. What the hell?! Are we playing some passing-the-parcel game?

"Its not a love letter," she answered,looking tensed "Its from the Queen."
From the Queen? I don't know why but I had a recap of things I did a week ago. I do pranks when I'm bored. It's the only entertainment I have. James always helps me pulling those tough pranks. The last prank was over the line actually.
I gave Hisperia a mischievious grin.

"I don't think its about that prank Heidi." Hisperia rolled her eyes,"Its something important. Something bad." She whispered the last part.

"Okay! Lets go then!" I muttered,crumbling the letter and tossing it in the bin. I was about to reach the door when she pulled me back and sighed.

"What?" I asked her.
"You are not properly dressed." She pointed it out. I looked at myself. Shirt and jeans. Nothing wrong in it.
"Your robe! Goddamit Heidi!" She smacked her head in frustruation. Okay! My bad. She went towards my wardrobe and got my blue robe while i wore my sneakers.
"Here. Now off you go!" She snickered.

OKAY
THAT'S IT !!!!!

"WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY TODAY?? IS IT THE CUTE GUY IN OUR HISTORY CLASS?? DID HE ASK YOU OUT??" I exploded. Yup! My patience sucks.
I was expecting her to wince,but she started to laugh her butt out. I waited for her to stop and she did..after 5 minutes.

"Its not that....its about you!" She giggled.
ME?!?!
"Um....what about me?" I asked her.
"Seth is here!" She burst out,hugging the life out of me. My mind was still processing this.
Seth is here...in this kingdom...I would see him...and then do something stupid...again!!!
Okay! A little intro of him- Tall, fair, blue eyes, and frozen seventeen. Oh yeah! Forgot something important......oh oh oh.....we all are bloodsucking vampires... The important factor about us- we do not drain the life out of a person while feeding...actually...the humans donate blood. One glass of blood keeps us satisfied for three days. We eat normal food too. So technically, we aren't monsters.

"Go Heidi!" And with that, Hisperia kicks me out of my room.
"I hate you girl. I really do." I mutter those words and head towards the Council hall.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Unknown P.O.V

I see her leave her room. It was more like someone made her leave. Classic.
"I hate you girl. I really do." She muttered those words and started to leave for Council hall. She looked good today. Those jeans really captured her figure. Her plain white shirt was a good fit too.

There was something about her. We could have been a good couple if I wasn't assigned to kill her.
I will kill her. I will avenge you Carmen. Thats a promise.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Hisperia P.O.V

I chuckled as Heidi left. She was so into Seth. It was obvious from the blush that didn't leave her face. She was not like the girls like me, who would blush on a comment from boys or when they stare at you or gossip about hot guys. Heidi was a boy in many ways. Fights-both physical and verbal(of course),pranks, and always covered. Never have I seen her wear a proper dress.

This girl is crazy,but in a good way. I just hope the Queen goes easy on her.