"Nathanial" he says giving me a nod.

He'd been one of the PPO's assigned just to me since the Winters Family has a security trust that all connected members contribute into to pay our individual security.

Walking up the gangplank onto the back of the fifty-four foot wide yacht, I climbed the stairs followed by Arilynn who was looking around in semi shock.

"This is almost dream like. I've never been on a yacht".

"It's a palace. Fifty-five thousand square feet, and still it's miniscule for this family even if it's my largest yacht" I say tapping the steel topped railing.

"What do you mean?" Arilynn asks and I debate telling her but why not.

"My dad's flagship yacht is the Skoteino" I say and I see her eyes widen for a second.

"That yacht is owned... by your father?" she says tilting her head down and I could see everything slowly piecing itself together in her head.

"Yes, it's three times the size of this. This is the life I would like to give you. You'd mentioned being a show daughter for your family. You'd never be anything but who you want. Arilynn Hamilton" I say giving her a soft smile and squeezing her hand.

"Why do you treat me so kindly Nathan. You've done a lot to help me. You fixed my car when it broke even though it was pouring rain. Bought me coffee. Let me stay over. I also have caught your protective habits" she says with an adorable smile.

"Yes, well I care about you Arilynn" I say. "You've meant something to me for a while" I add looking out at the water before I notice the boat starting to move.

"We're moving" she says looking from the water where the wake was building along the side of the boat.

"You don't miss much" I tease and she elbows me gently.

"You still haven't answered my question" she points out and I swiftly recount our conversation.

"I'm not good at explaining my feelings, so I do better by showing them" I inform her before moving towards the lounge and opening the side door into a wooden shelf surrounded room lined with books and expensive art.

I'm the kid of Adrian Winters, go figure.

There were two facing leather couches similar to what one might find in a 1920s bar. The actual bar area carried the wooden theme with black metal shelves placed seamlessly against a mirror making duplicates of the liquor bottles inside.

"What is the showing of the explanation?" Arilynn prys coyly.

Facing her I walked over to her pulled her towards me by her waist only stopping when she placed her hands against my chest.

"Nathanial," she breathes as I lift her head to stare into her eyes, along with using my forefinger to correct where her hair sat.

"Arilynn" I muse a piece of me enjoying the heat rising to her face, "you're beautiful you know that?".

The girl hummed and I stared down at her breathing in slowly to calm myself.

"I like you, that's why I am the way I am. I'm just complicated, so know what you could be getting into".

"Nothing either of us couldn't handle. You don't strike me as a pacifist, and these hands are rated E for everyone".

This brings a laugh out of me before my brain finally clues in to my proximity to her face as my nose touched hers.

"Nathan whatever you're about to do finish it" she demands, and the fact it wasn't even close to begging made me mentally all the more happy.

"As you wish" I muse.

Leaning down and closing the distance to the point our breath was shared, I watched her shut her eyes.

I could feel my heart palpitating against hers until I gave in, and pressed my lips against hers.

I was immediately met by reciprocation as she pushed herself up as a way of deepening it without anything else happening.

Pulling away a moment later I could see her smile, blush, then look down right before the side door opened and Harper walked in.

"Mr. W... Nathanial, dinner is ready" he says catching himself.

"Perfect, we'll be there in a moment, I have one last thing to tell Miss Hamilton before we eat".

"Yes sir" he says nodding curtly and stepping back out shutting the doors.

Turning back to Arilynn she looked from the door back to me.

"So what is it you're telling me?" she asks having not moved out of my arms.

"My last name. You've seen all this you may as well know how I have it" I muse gesturing around the room with my nose.

"Okay" she says resting her chin on my chest and looking up at me.

"I'm the CEO of Nexus Software, and the heir to Winters Group International" I say and she steps back half a foot.

"I've just kissed Nathan Winters. Good to know" she says before a smile runs over her lips.

"Yes you have, and that smile looks a little mischievous" I comment.

"Well, I may have to fight a bitch to make sure no one tries to steal you" Arilynn remarks and I laugh, before pulling her back to me and kissing her gently.

"I made my choice, no getting rid of me now".

"Good, also your security said food was ready and I'm hungry" she says moving towards the door while I shake my head in humour before following after her.

So she knows, and it seems they've claimed one another. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌️