Extra Chapter- The Monarchs Meet The Heroes P2

Start from the beginning

Darren 2: Who's Lucas?

Darren: He's a friend of ours that doesn't exist in this world. Anyways, what was the last thing that you remember?

Darren 2: I heard that Kurumi say...

Darren: What did she say?

Darren 2: That she was Raziel...

Darren: Raziel? Nia's angel?

Yuko 2 started to tear up and look at Darren 2, who was also tearing up.

Yuko 2: I'm happy to see that you have finally found the one that you have been searching for.

Yuko: I can sense some history between the Raziel and Darren. We should go.

Darren: Agreed.

We left the Hospital while sighing and a familiar portal opened up in my face, which made my summon my sword and Yuko summoned Caliburn.

???: DARREN!!!

Darren: (This voice...)

Suddenly, white Queen appeared from the portal and hugged me.

White Queen: Darling, it's so good to see that you haven't been corrupted by you Alter so far!

Darren: Alter?

Another portal appeared and someone who looked like me and Yuko but paler appeared.

Darren Alter: Kurumi...

White Queen just sneered at him while hugging me closely.

Darren Alter: Oi, Yuko, check that Darren's past and see what happened to him. I wanna observe.

Yuko Alter: I'm not your tool.

Darren Alter: Fine, please check him. Happy now?

Yuko Alter: Yes.

He revealed his eyes towards me and started to looked at me while crying a bit.

Darren Alter: YUKO?!

Yuko Alter: You suffered so much... having to see your loved ones betray you so many times... even when you have recovered...

Darren Alter: Yuko! Let me see what you saw, you bastard!

Yuko Alter: You- here.

He handed Darren Alter a orb as he slowly watched it and then began to tear up.

Darren Alter: Wh-Wh-What the hell?

Darren: What do you mean?

Darren Alter: How have you not gone insane like me already? Why do you-

Darren: You see, I never trusted anyone besides Kurumi Tokisaki. I don't pay the price for anything. I saw every timeline there was for me to watch. Everyone of them ended with me either dying or being betrayed.

Darren Alter: You're not from this universe, are you?

Darren: Of course not.

Darren Alter: I have altered countless amount of worlds. But I haven't seen a world that suffered more than me even if I didn't alter it.

Darren: What shall it be? Fight? Or flee?

Darren Alter: I'll retreat for now. I only came for this world's Darren after all, not you.

Yuko Alter: Same, I only came for this world's Yuko, not that Yuko. Just a thing to say, Yuko.

Yuko: What?

Yuko Alter: Be aware of the people around you. But the boys are safe to be trusted, they will never betray you in any way possible.

White Queen: Darren...