Roxas looks at him "but we need to help!"

Riku nods "I know. But whatever took hold of him, it's clear they have much more control than we could ever have imagined. To be able to immediately trigger Y/n's darkness in his heart, this easily, it proves that we really are in trouble"

As Riku speaks. Your Anti-Form gets low in a half crouch like stance as a black version of your keyblade appears in your hand. Except it's back handed as you crouch down fully stare at them.

Riku then speaks again "Y/n is much more of a master than any of us. He spent over 12 years fighting all alone before he met sora and us. He's been to hundreds and hundreds of worlds and learned so many techniques and abilities that none of us would have ever stopped Ansem, Xemnas or xehanort of it wasn't for him helping us. He may be our friend. But he's very, Very Dangerous"

Roxas then looked back at you "Then lets make sure we don't kill him!"

Riku nods as as he gets into his stance as Roxas did the same. "Don't break focus even for a second. The slightest misstep and he can kill us"

As Riku and Roxas stand together, they stare at your Heartless form as you remain completely crouched and still. Staring right back.

Then the camera spins around Roxas as information appears

Fight y/n and subdue the darkness in his heart. Team up with Riku to use reactions when you see them!

Then the fight begins as Roxas runs forward holding his Keyblade over his shoulder. He reaches you as he attacks by swinging his Keyblade down.

But your heartless flawlessly deflects his attack and retaliates by stabbing your keyblade into the ground and spinning with it as an Anchor as you deliver a kick to him as he flies back.

You then return to your crouched postition as you slowly start to crawl forward with your left hand on the ground.

Roxas recovers and charges again as he yells. Riku running behind him. Roxas attacks as you deflect again, but he quickly triggers the reaction as a small cinematic plays of him using reversal to slide behind you, then another reaction is triggered as he fires a blast of fire from his Keyblade and sends your heartless tumbling forward.

Riku then kicks you up into the air as he points his Keyblade at you and fires a beam of light.

The beam hits you and encloses you inside a glass reflect ball as he turns his back to you as Roxas triggers the last reaction and snaps his fingers as Nobody tendrils stab you from every direction in the bubble before it breaks and you fall.

You land and perform a quick breakdance move as you return to your crouched position.

You then turn and face Roxas as you run at him like an animal as you charge him. He runs toward you and holds up his Keyblade to deflect your attack as he is able to block the first 3 attacks. But then you jump back and perform zanetsuken as you dash past him and deal heavy damage, he is knocked into the air as your heartless vanished and reappeared from a small gateway of darkness as you attacked him quickly and roughly.

Rapidly swinging your keyblade in random directions like some rabid beast before the last attack include stop throwing your hand forward and causing an orb of darkness to appear above him as massive spikes shoot out from the orb and slam Roxas back into the ground.