Extra Chapter- The Monarchs Meet The Heroes P1

Start from the beginning

Darren: What?

Yuko: That's possible?

Rubricks: Alternate timeline is possible for gods, how is traveling to another universe any harder?

Darren: You guys are gods?

Random: Basically. This form is just a form, made out of mana while Rubricks over there, has his form made out of cursed energy.

Yuko: So basically you guys are omniscient.

Rubricks: Indeed.

Darren: Then.. why didn;t you help us?!

Rubricks: Us gods are not allowed to interfere in the world of the mortals. Sure we can send you to other universes. But nothing more than that. Now.

I snapped my fingers as Yuko and Darren fell through a portal below them while Random and I just sipped our hot chocolate and went back to our phones.

Rubricks: I told you that Rin is better than Saber.

Random: I heard that for the tenth time now shut the fuck up.

Darren POV:

We landed on what can be seen as a facility as someone with blue hair and looked a lot like Rimuru sensei was torturing Sukuna.

Darren: (How is Sukuna in this world? In our version he didn't even resurrect yet.)

Yuko: Darren, get your guard up.

???: COME TO YOUR SENSES! DARREN SATORU!

I turned my head around to see another Yuko slashing at the blue haired person.

Darren 2: Why should I?

Kurumi: Darren-Chan! Please come back to your senses.

Darren: (Kurumi?! She's also here in this world?)

Yuko placed a hand on my shoulder.

Yuko: She's not your Kurumi. From what I can tell, she's probably that Darren's Kurumi.

Darren: I see.

Miku: Darren-kun!

Darren: (Miku is also helping me? Wait, I can smell the scent of love coming from her.)

Darren 2: Sukuna... Maybe this will teach you a lesson to never mess with my friends.

He summoned a sword and almost stabbed it in Sukuna's head when a beam destroyed it.

Origami: Darren-kun. Calm down.

Darren 2: Even you?! ORIGAMI?!

Darren: (Origami? They don't love Shido in this universe?)

Yuko 2: Darren! Come back to your senses! Everyone is worried about you!

Darren 2: Worried about me is it? I bet that those heroes would've give three flying fucks if I disappear and you were to replace me.

Yuko 2: Wh-

Darren 2: I saw it already. This world is outrageous! They replace you with a better product everyday! They treat humans like tools and abandon them everyday! I can be that if I was abandoned, no one would come and save me! They would only save you! Because you have more potential than me! Yuko Pendragon!

Yuko 2 just shut his mouth as he couldn't even fight against Darren 2's logic.

Yuko: If this world treats others like tools. Don't you also treat others like tools?

Darren: Also, do you really care about what the heroes even think of you?

The two of us walked out of the shadows as Yuko summoned Excalibur and I summoned my Enma.