Chapter 12

1 Year Ago

"Mmm, I love every inch of your body." Eric whispered into my ear.

I laughed and lightly slapped his arm.

"Shut up, no you don't." I said.

He got a very serious look on his face.

"Lizzy would I lie to you?"

I simply stared at him.

"Let me show you." He said.

He brought his body overtop of mine. He held himself up on his arms. We were looking right into each other's eyes. He ran his hand through my wild mane of scarlet hair.

"I love your hair. I love the way it always smells like vanilla and I love the way it feels in between my fingers. I love the way it looks after I've had my hands in it."

I giggled and he shushed me. He kissed my forehead and my temples.

"I love your head because you are so damn smart. You are always thinking and your mind is brilliant."

He kissed my ears.

"I love your ears because you use them more than most people. You truly listen to what I have to say and not many people do that."

I closed my eyes and he placed kisses on my closed eyelids.

"I love your eyes. You carry so much meaning in your eyes. When I look into them I see the love shining out of them. One look from those emerald eyes is all I need at the end of the day.

He kissed my cheeks and my cheekbones.

"I love your cheeks because they get a slight tint to them when you are embarrassed, like right now. They also start to turn pink whenever you see me."

He kissed my jawline and then my lips.

"I love your lips because they are soft and you know how to use them. I love that your lips can convey words and thoughts that mean more to me than anything. I love the way your lips part when they meet mine and the way they seek mine."

He kissed my throat lightly biting and sending shivers up my spine. He lips continued down to the hollow of my neck and my collar bone. I could feel myself getting goosebumps as his lips caressed my shoulders then my arms then my hands and all the way down to my fingers, gently biting the tips.

"I love your arms because they are strong. You are the prettiest woman I know but you can punch like a man, believe me I remember. I love your hands because they work so hard. Your fingers are so skilled in so many things and they are so delicate. I could never imagine that hands like that could do all of the fighting that you can. Your hands always know exactly where to touch me and where I need them."

Eric kissed my chest and then each breast. He placed soft gentle kisses on each nipple.

"I love your breasts because they are beautiful. You already know how much I love your breasts but what I love even more is what is beneath. I love your heart. I know that in your heart beats my own. You care about people in a way that I could never understand and above all you care about me. Your heart loves me and that is why I love your heart most of all."

I knew he had half of my body left to go but I could stand it anymore. If he kept going on like this I was going to cry. And now my body that he loved so much was desperate for him. Before his lips could return to their path I grabbed his face and brought it to my own. I kissed him softly then deeper. Our bodies were flush against each other and I could feel his erection hard and ready against me.

"Eric, I love you and I love that you love my body. But right now my body needs you inside of it more than it needs your praise." I said.

He smirked at me and I felt his cock brush against me.

"Are you sure?"

I opened my legs wide and ran my hands up his chest. I bit my lip and nodded at him. Eric grabbed my waist and brought it to his own. He looked right into my eyes as he thrust himself inside of me.

Present Time

Liz's POV

What choice did I have? One cut and he would kill my child. I stopped thrashing against him and laid still.

"Please don't." I said looking at him and at the knife.

"Please don't what?" he asked.

"Please don't hurt my baby. I won't hit you or bite you again. Just please don't hurt my baby."

I wasn't one for begging but it wasn't my life I was begging for.

He stared at me for a minute. The knife was still in its place and I could feel the sting from the cut. He pulled the knife back. He was still sitting on my legs so I couldn't go anywhere.

"Alright I will make you a deal. I won't hurt your baby if you won't fight me on anything else." He said with the corners of his mouth turning up into a smirk.

Again what choice did I have? I couldn't even fathom what kind of hideous ideas this psychopath had in his head but I knew I had to accept. It was a mother's job to protect her child. I slowly nodded at him.

"Okay...deal..." I said.

He smirk turned into a full blown smile. He took his knife and in one clean swoop cut the front of my shirt completely open.

...

Anywhere Zach would have hit me other than the face could have been a risk to the baby. So he settled for just hitting me in the face. My face was throbbing and bruised. He had also had his fun with the knife. My body, with the exception of my stomach, was covered in shallow cuts. None of them serious, just painful. I could feel that my body was succumbing to the pain. I could barely keep my eyes open. I tried with all of my might to because I feared what he would do if I passed out. I don't even know how long he had been torturing me. I felt my lip split again as he hit my mouth. That was it, I couldn't stay conscious. I closed my eyes and could hear the echo of the laughter as I passed out.

...

Eric's POV

I felt rage surging through me. It hadn't been enough for him to take her love but now he was actually taking her. And my child. My mind was still reeling over that knowledge that I was going to be a father. I had just found out about my baby a few minutes and already their life was in danger. It was my fault, all of it. I had put the woman I love and my child in danger. And for what? Pride? I heard a snap and realized I had been gripping the pregnancy test in my hand so tightly that it broke in half. I dropped the pieces in my pocket. I saw 3 more sitting on the counter. I took all of them and put them in my pocket. I knew where Zach lived. My legs started me on the way there before my mind had time to process it. I had my knives and my guns on me. I didn't know if he was going to be at his place but even if he was not I was going to find him. I was going to beat the shit out of that piece of trash. And if he has done anything to hurt Lizzy or the baby then that fucker is going to die today.