Chapter 6

I stared at Eric. Had those words really just come out of his mouth? I know my face was blank from the pure shock. I realized that he was still staring at me waiting for an answer. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Oh my god yes. Yes, yes a thousand times yes." I said.

Eric smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. He took the ring out of the box and slid it onto my finger. It was a perfect fit. The ring had a square diamond surrounded by a row of black diamonds. The thin black band looked perfect on my finger. I stared at it.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

I looked at him and gently touched his lips.

"I love it."

"Good." He replied as he took my hand in his.

I took my free hand and slid it up his arm. I touched his tattoo then up to his bicep. Most of the Dauntless men were fit but with Eric it was so much more. He was pure muscle, perfectly sculpted. I always loved just taking my fingers and touching every inch of his body. Tonight I planned to do just that. I could already feel him reacting to my touch. I smiled at him.

"Do you have any other plans tonight?" I asked.

"Just this." He said grabbing my face and pulling it to his.

As usual I melted to his touch. I moved so that I was straddling his lap on the couch. I still wasn't wearing any panties and I could feel his erection straining against his pants. My fingers creeped up under his shirt and to his perfect abs. I grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it up over his head. I splayed my hands out on his firm chest. His chest was smooth and warm.

"My turn." He said smiling.

He grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head. He put his hands on my hips with his thumbs resting on my dermal piercings. His hands traveled up my sides and to the clasp on my bra. He reached behind to unlatch it and I stopped him.

"Nope it's my turn now."

I leaned down and kissed my way from his mouth to his neck. My lips traveled to his nipples and then down his side. I brought my lips to his happy trail and followed it to his zipper. He kicked off his boots and my teeth grasped his zipper. I could feel his erection waiting to be freed. I pulled the zipper down and grabbed his waistband. His pants joined my dress on the floor. His hands quickly found their way to my bra and it too landed on the floor. Eric grabbed my waist and brought my face to his. His kisses left my lips to travel downwards. He kissed my neck and gently bit my collarbone. I felt myself getting wetter with each gentle bite. His teeth gently tugged on my nipples. His hands held firm to my ass as his lips tickled my sides. His teeth gently tugged on my belly button ring before they came back up.

"We have all night." He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I put my hands around the back of his neck.

"And the rest of our lives." I said.

Eric startled me when he abruptly got up. He smirked at me and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder. I giggled like an idiot. He gently smacked my ass.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to make love to you properly." He said.

He carried me into the bedroom and when we got there he set me down on the bed. I laid back and he came over top of me. The lights were off but there were candles lit around the room. He kissed me softly.

"I'm so lucky." He said.

"No, I'm the one who is lucky." I replied kissing him again.

He ran his hands down my sides then grabbed my thighs. He pushed them apart and smirked at me before his face disappeared. He placed a soft kiss directly on my clit. I jerked and his grip on my thighs tightened. He held onto them to keep me from moving. I felt his tongue lick between my folds. His tongue slid inside of me and I moaned. I wanted to rock myself against his face but resisted the urge. His tongue moved in and out expertly. His nose rubbed against my clit while his tongue licked. I grabbed onto the sheets and twisted them in my hands. His hands held firmly onto my thighs. I could feel them trembling. Eric licked and sucked faster and I knew I was done for. I couldn't take the pressure building up and I had to release. His hands slid up and down my thighs as his way of urging me on. His teeth gently scraped my clit and my release came. He held me tight against his face as my body shattered around him.

"Eric, oh god Eric." I cried out.

His tongue didn't stop until he was sure I was done. I was laying there trying to get my breath back when he appeared above me again. He licked his lips then leaned down to kiss me. I grabbed his head and pulled it to me. His perfectly gelled hair fell down onto his forehead.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you more. Now I need you inside of me." I replied.

"Your wish is my command." He replied smirking at me.

He grabbed my leg and put it over his shoulder. It pulled us closer. I could feel his erection was close to my entrance and it made me tingle. I grabbed his hand and our fingers locked together as he thrust inside of me. I let out a squeak of pleasure as his size filled me. We started slow, perfectly timed thrusts together, in and out. Then we began to speed up. Our fingers stayed linked together tightly as our hips crashed together. Eric would pull himself almost all the way out before driving himself in again. I spread my legs farther apart to get him deeper inside of me. The room was electric. Our bodies matched perfectly as we moved together faster. Each thrust drove him deeper inside of me. I could feel my release coming and I could see in his eyes that his was close as well.

"Come on Lizzy, cum for me baby." He said.

That was all it took to send me over the edge. My senses exploded and I was weightless. My entire body tingled and all there was in this world was Eric and I.

"Oh Eric, join me." I breathed out.

I could hear his cries of pleasure and the sensation of his release inside of me. Our bodies continued to rock against each other until it was over. Eric leaned down and kissed me. He pulled out of me and lay down on his back. He reached over and pulled me on top of him. I rested my head on his chest. His heartbeat was strong in my ear and his skin was covered in a light sheen of sweat. I held my hand out and looked at my ring again. I still couldn't believe it was real. He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"I love you Lizzy." He said.

"And I love you Eric." I replied.