Chapter 19

Bailey

Regina, Henry, Emma, and I ran up to the church "we haven't heard the wedding bells yet. There's still time" I said "I don't even know what to say to him" Regina said "I think, in this case, actions speak louder than words" Emma said. "Once you and Robin share true love's kiss, everything should be great again" I told her "okay" Regina nodded as Emma stared at her. "What" Regina asked "you don't remember this, but I promised you once I'd help you find your happy ending. Just glad I'm here to see it. You got this, Regina" Emma said with a smile.

"I'm afraid none of you are crashing this wedding Dearies" Rumple said and walked out with a sword. "Go, we got the Dark One" Emma said to Regina before she headed towards the wedding. "Dark One", I'm afraid you have the wrong name, dearie. That would be that girl" he said and pointed to me who looked at him wither anger. "We'll see about that" Emma said and swung her sword at Rumple who just threw her to the side.

"So, we meet again" Rumple said and I hissed at him with my fangs. "Someones mad" Rumple said "you can't kill me anyways" I said. "Your right, but I can kill someone else" Rumple said and held up a head, making my mouth drop and my fangs go back. "Is that" I started "Peter's heart, yes. The queen gave it to me" he said and crushed it in his hand, making me gasp. "Oopps" he said as he let the dust drop to the ground "you're supposed to be a hero here" Henry yelled. "And that's exactly why I must do this, to ensure I remain one" Rumple said.

Rumple grabbed me by my throat and threw me to the side before raising his sword up, about to stick it threw Henry's stomach but Regina quickly stepped in front of Henry, letting the sword go threw her. "Mom" Henry yelled as Regina fell to the ground "Regina" I yelled and vamp-sped over to her as Emma woke up and looked around "Regina" Emma asked confused before running over. "Mom, why didn't you go into the church" Henry asked crying.

"I, I couldn't let you die" Regina said and the church bells rang "oh no, we're at the end of the book. We're not gonna be able to change anything now" Emma said as Robin, Zelena, and a few other people walked out of the church with smiles "Regina, Regina" Robin said and ran over, kneeling next to Regina. "Robin, what's going on? Oh, now I've got blood on my dress" Zelena said stomping her foot. "Can't you see she's injured" Robin said in disbelief "this is supposed to be my day! And she's ruined it" Zelena said before running off. "It's okay, you're gonna be all right" Robin said to Regina.

"No, no, I'm not" Regina said "at least I can promise you, you won't die alone" Robin said and took Regina's hand. "Too little, too late" I heard a familiar voice say and I turned around to see Kyle. "You" I said "hello again" he said with a smile "you knew this would happen" I said mad. "Most of it yes" Kyle said nodding "then you're gonna change things. Return them to the way they were, bring back Hook and Peter, save Regina" I said mad.

"I can't" Kyle said and I reached in my pocket and pulled out my pen "their, now you have my pen, now fix things" I yelled. "I can't, see turns out I'm not The Author anymore either, how? I have no idea, but now I can't change a thing" Kyle said enjoying this. I shook my head and punched him in the face, knocking him out, making him drop his bag and the pen. "I hate Authors" I said before turning to see Henry walking over to the pen and picked it up, making it glow.

"Whoa kid, what the hell" Emma said as I looked at him with a small smile "he's the next author" I said "I, I can feel it" Henry said with a smile "Henry, fix it. Write everything the way it was" Emma said and Henry grabbed a empty notepad and went to write something down but it wasn't working. "There's no more ink" I said "my blood. It was supposed to work last time" Emma said. "Yes, when mixed with darkness, but you're not the savior here" I said "but that doesn't mean we didn't find one. And in this world, we don't need a dark savior. We need a light one. Hold on, mom" Henry said and walked over to Regina, using her blood.