Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Bailey

I walked into Granny's to see Ursula and Cruella siting at the bar. "Uh, darling, how much longer for those drinks" Cruella asked Granny. Granny cleared at them as I walked over and sat down next to them. "The usual" I told Granny and she smiled before walking away to get me my drink. "Of course" Cruella said and I smirked as Granny gave me my drink and I took a sip. "Bailey" I heard someone say and looked over to see my dad and Mary Margret. "Why don't you come over here" David said uneasily, making me wonder what he was thinking.

I grabbed my drink and walked over, sitting next to David as Regina and Henry walked in. "Regina, we could use a heart rip over here" Ursula said "Granny needs a little encouragement in taking our order" Cruella said. "Yes, a very effective tactic, didn't you once rip out the heart of every villager in the north woods"? "Or was it the south" Ursula asked with a smile "uh, why don't you head to my office, get started on the book" Regina said to Henry. "Sure, make sure to get chocolate frosted doughnuts, not chocolate doughnuts, okay" Henry said and Regina nodded.

Henry walked away, smiling and waving at me before leaving. Regina turned to Cruella and Ursula "let me be clear, ladies. If you bring up my former sins around my son again, you'll find yourselves across that town line faster than you can say "costume jewelry"" Regina said mad. "These are blood diamonds, I'll have you know" Cruella said "come on, let's take our business elsewhere" Ursula said, standing up and leaving. "So what's the plan here" David asked standing up as did we all and I listened to them. "To deal with our, latest crisis" Mary Margret said. "Those two might be tactless morons, but they couldn't magic their way out of a paper bag. I wouldn't worry, and they're here to seek redemption" Regina said.

"You don't actually believe that" I said acting like I didn't want them here ether. "If I didn't think it was a distinct possibility, I wouldn't have let them in town in the first place" Regina said. "Now that they're here, we have to be certain, which means keeping eyes on them 24/7" David said. "Which sounds like a job for the sheriff's department, I have bigger things to worry about" Regina said before leaving. "Which means, I have to keep an eye on them" I said and gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and hugged Mary Margret goodbye.

"Be careful" David said as I walked outside, seeing Ursula and Cruella waiting for me. I started to step behind them so it didn't look like I was with them as Hook and Emma walked over. "Hook" Ursula said and Hook nodded "where are you off too" Hook asked me. "Home, then who the hell knows where" I said with a smile and walked away. I headed down the road and saw David run out and talk to Emma before they both left.

"Great" I said with a sigh before making a sharp turn and headed for Cruella's car. I looked around to see know one around before I slipped in the backseat and ducked down. The passenger and drive door open ad Cruella and Ursula got in before driving off. "Hello ladies" I said popping up, making them jump "remind us again why you are here" Cruella said. "Well, someone has to watch you two and Gold can't be found here" I said with a smirk until I heard sirens behind us and quickly turned around.

"Crap, it's my dad" I said and sighed "well, hide" Cruella said and I looked at her "yeah, because there's so many places to hide in a car" I said. "Just pull over to the side of the road quick" I said and nodded up to some trees. She pulled over and I ducked down and hid under the backseat which was a very tight squeeze. I saw my dad walk up to the drivers window and I hid under a little more. "Is there a problem, sheriff chiseled chin" Cruella asked? "Step out of the vehicle, please" David said and my eyes went huge as Cruella and Ursula got out.

I watched as my dad headed to the back and opened the trunk, I had to get out of here and quick before he found me. "Is there something special your looking for darling" Cruella asked as I slowly sat up. David looked over at them annoyed and I slowly opened the door and slid out before running out to the woods so fast, no one could see me. I watched from the woods as David went threw the car "anything" Emma asked "car's clean" David said. "Weird, you think Belle just misplaced that box" Emma asked "who knows, but we can't arrest them for speculation" David said. Emma sighed and turned to Cruella and Ursula "looks like you guys are off the hook, sorry" Emma said.

"It would be nice if at least one of the Charmings lived up to their family name" Ursula said and headed back to the car before driving off. We headed to under the library and saw that David had taken the one thing we needed to bring Maleficent back. We waited until Mary Margret and David walked threw the caves and to the opens space where Maleficent's bones laid underneath them. "David, there it it" Mary Margret said and headed towards a small bump on the ground. "Maleficent's ashes" David said "we did it, we stopped them" Mary Margret said happy "not exactly" Ursula said making her and Cruella known.

One of Ursula's squid legs came out and hit David and Mary Margret, knocking them out. I walked out and stood next to Ursula and Cruella "well, I would have gone for something a little more different, but that works too" I said putting my hand on my hips. Gold walked out to join us "I trust they don't suspect my hand in all this" Gold asked "they had no reason to" Cruella said "and you" Gold asked me "no, not yet" I said "and Belle" Gold asked? "Did she have any suspicions while you were in my shop" Gold asked "you mean, did she ask about you" Ursula asked "she didn't even mention your name, darling. I'd say she's moved on" Cruella said and Gold took out a pocket knight and opened it before handing it to Cruella "you know what you must do".

"And me" I said turning to Gold "should we tell them or not" I asked? "Wait, I still need you for some things" Gold said before walking away.