Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Bailey

I was sitting in a chair while older Pinocchio was tied to one. “I already told you I don't know anything about this author” Pinocchio said as Ursula and Cruella walked in from getting some air. “Well, perhaps you could use a little incentive” Ursula said holding a knife to his throat. “Oh, that knife is not gonna make me remember something that I don't know” “wait” Regina said and made the knife come to her hands “is there a problem” Ursula asked? “I knew she'd never the stomach for this” Cruella said “please, I was torturing people back when you were still playing with puppies. This sorry excuse for a man used to be made of wood. So let's light a fire under him and see what happens” Regina said with a smile.

Everyone was silent “works for me” I said with a smile and Regina made a fire ball appear. “Okay, all right, you know something, I actually do remember something about The Author” Pinocchio said said and I eyed him. “Don't hold out on us” Ursula said “when I was in Hong Kong, before the curse broke, I met a mystic. His name was The Dragon. I don't know how he knew about the book, but he had been looking for The Author for years” Pinocchio said. “And what did this "dragon" learn” Rumple asked?

“He died before I could ask” Pinocchio said “oh, well, that's something you two are about to have in common” he said standing up. “And after he died, I took his research and I brought it with me to Storybrooke” Pinocchio said with a smile, making Rumple stop. “Do you really think this man-child is telling us the truth” I asked everyone “well, it wouldn't be the first time he's lied to my face. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pay a visit to his trailer to find out” Rumple said, grabbing his coat.

“While you're doing that, shall we carry on with the rest of the plan” Ursula asked? “Rest of the plan, what aren't you telling me” Regina asked? “You're gonna have to do a lot more than just kidnap a marionette and torch a few logs for us to tell you everything” I said with a smile and crossing my arms. Regina cleared at me. “In the meantime, be content that you've finally chosen the winning side” Rumple said with a smile before leaving us.

David

Emma, Mary Margret, Killian, and I were walking threw the woods, trying to find out where Regina was. “It's okay, Emma, as long as he's with Regina, Pinocchio will be all right” Mary Margret said to Emma. “We don't know that, I just wish I hadn't let her ditch me” Emma said mad. “Swan, you couldn't have known that she'd drop that tracking device” Hook said “yeah, but I let her talk me into thinking kidnapping him was a good idea. If anything happens to that kid, it's my fault” Emma said.

I noticed the tracts that we had been following had stopped “the tracks end here” I said kneeling down and looking around. “Looks like the rain washed them away” “oh, would now be an appropriate time for a locator spell” Hook asked? “We may not need one, look” Mary Margret said. We all looked up to see some kind of smoke coming towards us and went into Mary Margret “Mary Margaret” I quick said “what the hell was that, are you okay” Emma asked? Suddenly Regina’s voice was heard instead of Mary Margret's.

“I have to make this quick, we don't have much time” Regina said in Mary Margret's body. “Regina” David asked “Pinocchio's fine” Mary Margret looked at Emma “he's back to his old self, or older self” “August” Emma said. “But there's something else you need to know, Gold is here” Mary Margret said. “We're holed up in his cabin, and he's in town for more than just The Author. But he won't tell me why, which means whatever it is he's planning, it's bad” Mary Margret said and everyone looked at each other.

“One more thing” Mary Margret said and we all looked at her. “Bailey, she's under this kind of dark spell. Shes been tricking everyone into thinking she's all good when in fact. She's working with Gold and she's been doing most of his dirty work” Mary Margret said before her body jolted and the smoke left, which meant so did Regina. I stood still, not believing what I had just heard “so the Dark One's returned” Hook said “and Bailey's working with him” Emma said not believing it.

“David” Mary Margret asked looking at me. “I can't believe this, I was supposed to protect her and now look where she's at” I said mad. “David, it's not your fault, you didn't know, no one did” Mary Margret said to me. “There's only one person who can help us drive him back out and save Bailey” Emma said and we headed to Belle.

“He's here?” Belle stammered “that's, that's impossible” Belle said “well, did you really think he'd stay away” Emma asked? “The dagger, you need to hand it over so we can stop this fight before it starts” I said. “The dagger, I don't have the dagger, Killian does” Belle said and we all looked at him. “Who, me, I haven't seen that cursed blade since you commanded the Crocodile to leave the first time. After the lifetimes I spent searching for a way to destroy the Dark One, I'm pretty certain I'd remember holding that dagger in my hand” Killian said.

“Yes you do, Bailey came last night and told me that Rumple was trying to get back into town. She was suppose to give it to you then you were to hide it where no one could find it” Belle said. Everyone side “Bailey” I said “I'm sorry to say mate, but that daughter of yours is really good” Killian said and I eyed him. “What's going on” Belle asked us “Bailey's working with Gold” Mary Margret said. “And knowing the bad side of Bailey a little bit, she probable gave it to Rumple” Killian said.

“Now that Gold is back, so is his power” Emma said “even when I didn't think he could deceive me anymore, he found a way” Belle said upset. “Banishment was too good for that demon. We should have driven that dagger through his heart when we had the chance” Killian said. “Then your name would be written across it” Emma said to Killian. “It's a small price to pay to ensure the Crocodile wouldn't come back again and Bailey wouldn't be a” “villain” I said and Killian sighed. “I know you're angry, but we defeated him before and we'll do it again” Emma said.

“Yeah, but the question is, how, we don't even know what he's planning” Mary Margret said. “First, we save August and Bailey” I said “yeah, you do that, I'll find out the Dark One's secret” Killian said. “How are you gonna do that” I asked him “the sea witch Ursula. Remember when I said I had a past with her? Now's the time to use it” Killian said. “How” Emma asked “by taking a page out of your book, Swan. I'm gonna return her happy ending” Killian said. “Can you really do that” Emma asked “aye. Because I'm the one who took it from her in the first place” Killian said.

“You guys, I think we're missing something important” Mary Margret said and we all turned to her. “If Bailey is really with them then that means he has power and” “and a vampire with a huge revenge for most of us” I finished for her.