Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bailey

Cruella walked over to David and Mary Margret and sliced their hand, making them wake up as I hid in the shadows. "What the hell did you do" Mary Margret asked Cruella "the dark magic we're using to raise Maleficent doesn't require some silly little trinket from Gold's shop. No, that was just a ruse to get you down here. We need something with a little more kick" Cruella said. "The blood from the people who wronged her most" Ursula said as the ground rumbled and wind started to pick up. "we're too late" Mary Margret said as she stood up and so did David.

Suddenly there was shrieks, roars, and roars. A huge dragon was formed and then there stood Maleficent. "It's good to be back" she said with a smile "Maleficent, whatever it is you think we did, you don't know the whole story" Mary Margret said walking towards her. "I know enough" she said circling "patience, Mal, we have a plan" Cruella said and I realized I could make myself known and still keep what I am a secret. "You wanna hurt someone" I said walking out, making everyone look at me. Cruella and Ursula's eyes went big before I gave them a quick wink.

"Well, hurt me" I said and Maleficent smiled "Star Woods, the daughter of Prince Charming". "I go by Bailey in this world" I said circling "stay away form her" David said mad. Maleficent turned to David "oh, don't worry, I won't, that would be far too easy". Mary Margret looked at her "you're going to tell everyone what we did first" she said putting the peaces together. "I don't care about your secret, you can keep it as long as you like. I only care about one thing, your pain, and that it be as long and terrible and unyielding as my own. The pain you caused" Maleficent said "I forgot how much I missed her" Ursula said "it's going to be entertaining" Cruella agreed. "I'm gonna revel in every torturous moment, and you? You're gonna watch your world crumble" she said before all three left.

"See you soon, dears" Maleficent said before leaving. David held out his arm and I walked over to I'm hugging him. "This is all our fault, if hadn't been so determined to keep our secret, if we'd just asked for help" Mary Margret said. "You're right, we can't keep lying. We have to tell Emma and you everything" David said looking at me and I looked at him confused. We headed to he police station and saw Hook and Emma talking. David cleared his throat "I'm afraid we have some bad news. It turns Cruella and Ursula were up to something" David said.

"They resurrected Maleficent" Mary Margret said and Emma's eyes went big "the dragon that I slayed under the clock tower" Emma asked "yes, but now she's back to her old self" I said. "And as long as she's in town, no one is safe" Mary Margret said "I don't get it. Why are these witches waging war against us" Emma asked with her arms crossed. David sighed "because they're villains, and we're heroes" Mary Margret said and I tensed up a little. "Great" Hook said "I have to go, I have to go tell Peter, worn him" I said and walked off.

I headed to the woods where I saw Maleficent standing. "Have you come to kill me" I asked and she smiled. "Ursula and Cruella filled me in on who you are, I will admit, you even fooled me" she said with a smile. "That's what I'm best at, fooling people" I said and she nodded. "What ever happened to you and David and Mary Margret" I asked before she walked away. "They did something unforgivable" "what" I asked "because of them, I lost my child" Maleficent said.