Chapter 18

Bailey

I stood in the shadows of Emma's room in a forbidden castle on an island. The door unlocks and creaks open as Henry walks in and see's Emma chained to the floor "hi, my name is" Henry started but Emma looked up in shock "Henry" she said "mom" Henry asked and they hugged each other. "You, you remember" Henry said "I knew you'd find me" Emma smiled. "I don't understand, how do you remember when no one else does" Henry asked?

"You can thank me for that" I said crossing my arms as I stepped out into the open. Emma and Henry both turned and looked at me "you" Henry said and "let me explain" I said holding up my hands. "Gold had Peter's heart and was going to kill him if I didn't write his happy endings. What he didn't expect was that I would make sure that Henry could come to this place and save everyone" I said. "Wait, so you were leaving me bread crumbs" Henry asked?

"I am your friend, and I am so sorry for all of this. I never wanted this, but Gold had Peter's heart and he was going to do anything to get to me, even kill him" I said. Henry walked up to me and had a blank look on his face, making me question what he was going to do next. Henry quickly wrapped his arms around me and hugged me "good to have you back Bailey" Henry said against my chest and smiled. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Can someone get me out of here" Emma said and I laughed before letting go of Henry and walked over to Henry. "So how could you remember everything" Henry asked Emma as I tore the chains from her arms, braking them. "My punishment in this world is that I know the truth but I'm powerless to do anything about it. In this world, I'm no longer the savior. I've got no magic" Emma said "yeah, sorry about that" I said finishing pulling the chains off of her. "That's all right" Emma said "I think I know what to do, come on" Henry said.

We jogged down the stairs and Emma ran into Hook "uh, Killian, this is my mom. Mom, Killian" Henry said and they both looked into each others eyes "um, we need to get going. You know, got to stop a Zelena and Robin's wedding" I said. "She's right, come on" Emma said and everyone quickly got on the ship and we started to sale away. thank you for your help, Killian" Emma said to Hook "uh, yeah, of course. I'm pleased you regained your, uh, your freedom".

"Me too, unfortunately, it's not gonna last unless we put some distance between that tower and us before the guard wakes up" Emma said. "Why" Hook asked "because that was not any ordinary black knight. Her name is Lily, she's dangerous" Emma said and I sighed "crap. I completely forgot about Lily" I said "why, what's the problem with Lily" Henry asked? Suddenly Lily destroyed the building and turned into a dragon.

"Bailey, take Henry and get below now" Emma said and I followed Henry downstairs. We waited while we heard footsteps running around on the deck. "So, who has Peter's heart right now" Henry asked "Snow White, but she sometimes lets me see him if I don't disobey her" I said. "Looks like you won't be seeing him, I'm sorry" Henry said "it's okay, lets just finish this and then I can see him in real life. Once Lily was taken care of I filled everyone in on the new Author Kyle.

Emma changed her clothes and washed up a little bit while she was teaching Hook how to use a sword. Henry went to get something to eat. I ended up changing my clothes too and dressed in black paints and a white shirt with a black vest. I put my hair in a pony-tale and slipped on some black boots. I looked in a mirror near-by and scrubbed my face, washing the make up off of it. I sighed when I still saw my eyes red and waved my hand in front of them, making them go back to their normal color.

I smiled until I heard Emma and Hook and quickly went outside. I saw guards and Charming and Snow White walked out. "There they are, it's as I told you, my queen. The one-handed pirate was helping them. And the boy was with them, as well" Charming said not seeing me yet. "Tell us where the child is hiding" the dwarf said and I vamp-sped out and bent the dwarfs arm back "shut it or I'll change your name to "one arm dwarf" I said and let the dwarf and he quickly walked away. "Star" Charming said surprised "I know you. You're Emma, the mad hag who was locked in the tower. I almost didn't recognize you out of your chains" Snow said.

Snow looked at me "I knew you were a trader, and just when I was about to release Peter" Snow said. "This isn't you, either of you" Emma said "tell me then, who are we" Snow asked "you're my parents. I'm the product of your true love. You taught me how to be a hero, you taught me how to believe in hope and I do. And now I need you to believe in it, too" Emma said.

"You're right, Emma. Hope is a very powerful thing, which is why I'm going to have to snuff it out of you and that awful son of yours" Snow said. Wait, there he is" Charming said as Henry stood at the end of the road, carrying a bag but stopped in his tracks "my, my. I am going to enjoy watching him die in front of his mother" Snow said and I stood in front of Emma, Killian, and Henry.

"You'll have to go threw me first" I said mad and standing my ground "Star" Charming started and pulled out his sword. "Go ahead, kill me, I can't die anyway" I said "I won't be able to stop myself" he said. "I know, save Henry" I told Emma "Bailey" "go" I yelled to them but they didn't move. Charming raised his sword but before it hit me Hook blocked it with his sword and pushed me back. "Killian, you can't beat them" Emma said.

"If I can help return things to how they were meant to be, then what happens to me here won't matter, will it? Now go, save your boy" Hook said and started to fight Charming "is she worth your life, pirate" "I'm willing to find out" Hook said and continued to fight. Suddenly Charming pushed his sword threw Hook's stomach "I never did like pirates" Charming said and pulled his sword out. All of our eyes went wide "Killian" Emma yelled but Henry stopped Emma "mom, we have to get out of here, mom" Henry said and I pulled Emma back.

"Come on" I said and we started ti run. The guards were about to chase after us but I stopped and threw my hands out, making them fly backwards into a wall. Charming looked at me with sadness in his eyes "I'm going to make this right" I yelled to him before vamp-speeding to catch up with Emma and Henry. We headed deep into the woods were Regina was staying in a cave. "Mom" Henry said as we jogged in and stopped "I knew you'd still be here" "you again, listen I don't have time for your" Regina started and turned to see me.

"You brought the queens daughter" she yelled "actually adopted daughter, but that's besides the point. I'm not trying to hurt anyone, I'm helping you get your happy ending" I said. "Yeah, okay" Regina said not believing me "what are you doing" Emma asked "I need to hit the road before the Evil Queen has my head. Wait. I brought someone else this time" Regina said and continued to pack her things before looking at Emma. "Let me guess, you're his other mother, Emma. I have to give you credit, breaking her out of that tower couldn't have been easy" Regina said.

"Bailey, Henry, can you give us a minute" Emma asked "yeah" I said and Henry and I walked outside, waiting for Emma to talk to Regina.

As you can see I changed the book cover, hope you like it :)