Chapter 3

Bailey

“Well, I better get going” I said to them “see you on the other side” I smiled before running off and waited in the woods, watching to see Emma's car. Suddenly Regina was standing in the middle of the road and watched as the creature disappeared threw the boarder. “Regina, Emma” I yelled and jogged over to them as Mary Margret and David pulled up. “Emma, are you all right” Mary Margret said “yes” Emma said as they hugged and David hugged me. “so Cruella and Ursula were telling the truth” Mary Margret said.

“It would appear so” I said “no, wait, Emma, I think this is a bad idea. Look, they may have told the truth this time. That doesn't mean they can be trusted” Mary Margret said surprising us. “Mom, this doesn't sound like you, you always believe the best in everyone”. “I'm also a realist” Mary Margret said “she's right. Things were just starting to get back to normal in Storybrooke” David said. “You, too” Emma asked “look, we don't know anything about these two. They could be looking for redemption, but they also could be as evil as Mr. Gold or Zelena or worse” Mary Margret said.

“That could be, but they just helped us, and we made a deal” Emma said “doesn't matter. It's a bad idea, they're villains” Mary Margret said “you're right, they are. They're horrible, but not as horrible as I was once and if I deserve a second chance, so do they. How can I sit here, looking for my happiness, and deny two others a chance at theirs” Regina said. “I'm with Regina,we let them in” I said and Regina sighs before throwing the paper over the boarder, letting them enter. “Welcome to Storybrooke” Regina said “thank you, Regina. You won't regret it” Cruella said with a smile. “I better not” Regina said as they drove off.

Night approached and I crosses the boarder to see Gold waiting. “You better hope they come” I said to him and he looked over. “They will” Gold said as the paper went threw the boarder and Gold lifted it up “see” Gold said “we're back, darling. You didn't think we abandoned you, did you, dark one” Cruella asked and Gold smiled “of course not, we're a team” Gold said with a smile and limped across the portal, walking normally again as I walked threw also. “Now what do we do” Cruella asked “now we begin our task” Gold said as we headed to the town and walked down the street.

“It's simple, really, continue to repent your wicked ways, make friends, build relationships” Gold said “and just what will you be doing” I asked “I'll continue my work behind the scenes, of course” Gold said. “Sounds like we're doing everything, again” Ursula. “How do you think we got in here and how do you think that Chernabog was released? It was me. I'm the Oxford professor who translated the spell for Belle, the spell that released the fairies and also happened to unleash that monstrosity. So I ask you consider what I was able to do on the outside, at my lowest point, without magic. And then consider what I'm able to do in here. So maybe we should stop bickering and get on with it. So our team is one member short. It's time to reunite the band” Gold said.

“Yo, you don't mean Maleficent” Cruella asked “but she's dead” Usual said. “Not entirely” Gold said “well, just what does that mean” I asked “it means we have our work cut out, much to prepare” Gold said. “I don't like it, dead or alive, we got a bigger problem, Regina” Ursula said “and what makes you say that” Gold asked “that beast was unable to defeat her. As bad as maleficent is, Regina's dark heart is far worse” Ursula said. “You are so filled with assumptions. Regina is not the one we have to worry about” Gold said. “What” I asked confused.

“That beast did seek out the heart with the greatest potential for darkness, yes, but it was wasn't going after Regina. It was going after two people, you” Gold said pointing to me “and Emma Swan”.