Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Bailey

I sat in a chair in Rumple's cabin where he's been staying at. I've been staying here when I haven't been acting all, good. “Here comes trouble” I said and Rumple looked up from starting a fire as Cruella, Ursula, and Maleficent walked in. “Well, where the hell have you been all night” Rumple asked “don't be nasty. Regina came to find us” Ursula said and Rumple and my eyes went huge. “We had some catching up to do” Cruella said “Regina, what was she after” I asked? “She was sniffing around for information” Maleficent said and Rumple nodded “I assume you didn't tell her I'm what you're hiding”.

“Oh, we were careful, darling, she doesn't know a thing” Cruella said with a smile. “Very interesting plan, bringing us all together” Maleficent said, looking at all of us. “My plan's just beginning, but Regina does present an intriguing possibility” Rumple said. “Do you really think she'll help us” I asked. “Heartbreak turned her into a monster once and now her heart's been broken anew. She's lost another love and is in great pain” Rumple said. “As we all almost know, pain always makes you stronger” I said “indeed it does. When war hits Storybrooke, everyone's gonna have to pick a side, including Regina” Rumple said.

“And what war is that” Ursula asked “oh, the one we're about to start. And tonight, we're gonna throw the first punch” Rumple said fixing the wood in the fire. Maleficent went out to see if Regina really is one of us. If she is then we'll reveal Rumple and myself, if not then she will know nothing. I talked Rumple into letting me go get is precess dagger while he staid behind.

I walked into Rumple's shop and walked up to Belle “hey” I said with a smile and she looked up at me. “Hey Bailey, what can I do for you” she asked with a smile “Actually, it's what I can do for you. See, I've heard from a few old friends that Rumple wants back into town” I said. Belle's eyes went big “oh my gosh” “I figures, if he does return then you and I both know exactly what he's going to take first” I said. “The dagger” Belle said and I nodded “exactly”. “What do we do” Belle asked worried “well, I figured is anything Rumple know you. And he knows every place that you would hide anything” I said.

Belle nodded, agreeing “I figured, if we really want to hide it then, give it to me and I know exactly where to hide it. Some place that he'll never think of” I said “where” Belle asked? “If I told you then Rumple could easily get it out of you with a simple spell” I said and Belle shook her head. “I don't know, he knows you pretty well” Belle said and I sighed. “Then how about Hook, I mean after all, if you want to bury treasure, go to a pirate” I said and Belle smiled as did I.

Belle got the dagger and gave it to me to give to Hook. Of course I wasn't going to give it to Hook, instead I was going to Rumple. I headed back to Rumple's cabin to see Cruella's car was there which meant so was Regina. I snuck into the back to here Maleficent and Regina talking. “Gold's cabin, what are we doing here” Regina asked “we needed someplace out of the way, to hang our headdresses and hide our kidnapped puppets, and this little hovel became available to us” Maleficent said and Regina looked at her shocked. “No, your dark magic, it's not a spell or an object, it's” Regina started and Rumple stepped in “that's right, deary, it's me”. “You didn't really think I'd stay banished for long, now, did you” Rumple asked “no, I didn't” Regina said with a smile.

“Show her the best part Rumple” Maleficent said and he smiled. “Come on in Bailey” Rumple said with a smile and I walked into the room. Regina's eyes went huge when she saw me. They went even bigger when I handed Rumple the dagger. “Hello Regina” I said with a smile. “How” Regina asked, looking at Rumple “easy, I just showed her what she truly was” Rumple said and I smirked. “A monster, see I already have my happy ending, but as for everyone else here. I figured they could use some help. And besides, I have my own little plains for revenge” I said with a smile.

Regina looked at me still I shock. “I learned quite a bit about myself on my little journey outside Storybrooke. You were right, Regina, sometimes the teacher needs to learn from the student. And sometimes, you need to fall very far, to finally see the light” Rumple said with a smile. “Well, then you've finally accepted the same truth I have. You can't get your happy ending without finding the author” Regina said. “I suppose that puts us on the same side” “I suppose it does, and now, with the help of the real boy you've acquired” Gold said as Cruella and Ursula carried Pinocchio in and sat him down in a chair.

“We can take our first steps” Rumple finished “what are you going to do” Regina asked “step aside, and I'll show you” Rumple said and Regina's hands curled up into fists. “What's the matter Regina, have you gone soft” I asked and she looked at me and smirked before stepping to the side “never”. “What a relief, you see, we're not gonna ask young Pinocchio here, to remember anything, because he can't. No amount of torture will work on him. But it will succeed on the man he used to be” Rumple said and waved the dagger and the little boy Pinocchio turned into a man. “Welcome back, August” Rumple said and his eyes opened. “Now, shall we begin” Rumple asked every.

Please comment!