Chapter 16

I decided to write a long chapter. Enjoy.

Bailey

I sat in the diner with Gold "so, you take over my husband, cast a spell on my heart, and turn me back into a vampire. Why would I help you" I asked mad "because if you don't I will take your little husbands heart and destroy it" Gold said and I sighed. "You might as well take my heart and rip it out of my chest" I said. "You still have a heart because if you didn't then you couldn't do what I ask" Gold said. I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair.

"Okay" I said and looked at Gold "I'm in" I said. "But, I think you should know that Emma is already on her way back. And guess what? She didn't turn evil after all, and she never will. And for you, never is a long, long time" I said "and why does that matter" Gold asked "because Emma's in charge of happy endings around here. The ink has to contain her blood. It has to governed by her dark impulses. No dark savior, no ink" I said and and Gold sighed before groaning and grabbing his chest.

I looked at Gold confused "you okay" I asked "I'll be perfectly fine once I find another way to get that ink" Gold said "you think there's a loophole" I asked "yes, there always is, you out of everyone should know, let's go" Gold said and stood up but started to fall. I quickly stood up and held him up. "Forget walking, I have a better idea" Gold said and waved his hand and we disappeared into smoke.

We appeared in Gold's shop "look around and get anything on blood magic, but be quick. I've just remembered something in the back that might help" Gold said and went into the back. I sighed and started to look at different books, trying to see if there was anything on blood magic. I heard the door open and turned to see Regina "Regina, what are you doing here" I asked a bit mad.

"Wait, your not under a spell" Regina asked confused "no, I'm not, not please go" I said. "I came to get you out of here" Regina said "no, Regina please I know what I'm doing, just go" I said. "What are you doing here, what do you want" Gold asked coming out of the back and holding his chest as he leaned on a table. "I want The Author, finding her was my idea before you stole it" Regina said. "Even though no one had any idea about Bailey being the Author" Regina said more to herself.

Gold groaned "what's wrong with you, you look terrible" Regina said. "Nothing, I'm fine" Gold said "oh, it's your heart, isn't it? It's finally happening" Regina said "yeah, it's dying. Bad news for you and me both" Gold said glaring at Regina "you said it would kill your ability to love. You didn't say that" I started "the Dark One can't die, not like that" Gold said. "No, but Rumplestiltskin can" Regina said "a friendly warning, you don't wanna face the Dark One when there's no one else at home. So I suggest you don't antagonize me" Gold said trying to ask strong.

"You don't look to hot anyways" Regina said "look, I have the pen that Bailey needs, you and I can, work together. We, we could figure out a way to, to find that ink" Gold said. "Yes, you look like you're up for some serious collaboration. Thank you, I'll figure out the ink on my own" Regina said taking the pen. "Regina wait" I said as Gold stood but fell to the ground. "Regina" I started but we disappeared and we appeared in her basement that was full of old potions and books.

I pulled away from Regina and stood in front of her "why did you do that" I asked, raising my voice. "Okay, lets see what spell your under" Regina said looking at me and completely ignoring my question. "I'm not under any spell" I said "then why were you with Gold"? "Because Gold has Peter's heart" I said and Regina looked at me wide eyed and I sighed.