"No, you can't." Zayn looks at me dead serious. He crosses his arms over his chest, and narrows his eyes at me. "Blasphemy if you do ignore her. She fucking hot Harry, and popular, and hot!"

"So, why does that matter?" I ask, being one hundred percent serious. What does looks have to do with determining if I should go out with someone or not. Yes, looks play an important role in who someone might go for, but basing that choice on looks alone is ridiculous to me.

Zayn opens and closes his mouth a few times, trying to find a good response. He just huffs out a breath of air. "It doesn't, but I mean, it's Louella."

All the bells in the school go off at once signaling that school has ended. I get up from my seat once I put everything away.

I sling my bag over my shoulder, and wait for Zayn to finish packing up so we can meet up with everyone else.

"Hurry up." I grumble out, feeling like he is taking too long.

"Fucking hell, H, give me a second." He rolls his eyes as he pushes himself up to stand.

"Sorry, but you know I have to be home." I state the obvious. Zayn nods his head understanding. He pushes his chair in, and we walk out of the classroom.

"Took you long enough." Niall says the second we step out of the classroom. He, Liam, and Louis all are standing by the door waiting for us.

"My bad, I thought I had lost the homework for a second." Zayn explains, chuckling after.

"Let's get out of here, I'm ready to fucking relax." Liam groans. We all nod in unison, and make our way out of the building.

As we are walking, we pass Louella and her group of friends. She's standing in her uniform. Her shoulder length blonde hair is sticking out of the bottom of her cream colored beanie. She has on a long brown trench coat over her uniform since it's cold outside.

Louella glances up after her friend beside her taps on her shoulder, and points towards me. She smiles once her hazel eyes meet my own.

She says something to her friend, before rushing over right towards our group. All the boys stop walking as they see the prettiest girl in school wave at all of us.

"Uh, what's going on?" Niall whispers.

"She's here for Harry." Zayn smirks at me.

I roll my eyes and show off my middle finger right at him. He just chuckles with a shake of his head.

"Cheers boys." Louella says in her soft, feminine voice. She has a more higher pitched voice. It's not annoying and squeaky, but it's not like the girls who have deep voices.

"Louella, hello. How are you?" Louis is the first to speak, breaking the awkward silence that fell over us.

"I'm doing good, and yourself?" She asks back out of courtesy.

"I'm good. What can we help you with?" He questions her.

"I was actually here to talk to Harry." She points to me, and then looks down at her loafers. "If that's okay with you."

All the boys besides Zayn look at me with confusion. I don't necessarily want to, knowing that I have to be home soon, but I have a few minutes to spare, so I might as well get it over with. "Yeah, I just have to leave soon."

"Of course, it will be quick." She steps and walks to the side away from our group. I follow after her with a huff.

"So...what is it that you want to talk about?" I bite the inside of my cheek.