Yelana's POV

I've been making Jo eat so that he gains a healthy amount of weight. I've also been taking care of him. I woke up to him in the bathroom and decided to help him.

I've been planting fear into him so that he does not disobey me. It has worked well, though he has not spoke. I decide to take him into training and test him.

It started off well with the grande, then when I shot at him with a machine gun, he fliped out. Next thing I know he passes out. Bucky and Wanda come busting in with Sierra. Oh, my sweet girl.

"What the hell is going on here?" Bucky asks. "OH MY GOD, JO!" Sierra yells. "Yelana, what did you do to him?" Wanda asks, in a demanding way. I do not like this, so I ignore them. I pick up Jo, and walk past all of them.

Bucky grabs my shoulder, he regrets it. He can say good bye to that arm of his. I laugh as I walk away, leaving them all in disbelief. I chuckle to myself as I walk back to my room. On my way there, I see Tony.

"Hey there, how's my sleepy boy?" He asks. "He is such a sweet boy, I'm glad I'm getting to know him," I say, knowing about the lie the others told him.

He nods and leaves me be. I lay Jo in the crib and start working in some paper that Stark wanted me to do. After an hour, I hear fussing coming from the crib. I am quite shocked by this, since Jo has refused to regress around me.

I walk over to the crib and see that Jo is physically younger. He looks to be 15 now. I blink and he is back to normal. "What was that?" I ask, more to myself. "Daddy!" Jo cries. I am quick to shush him and shove a pacifier in his mouth.

I decide I should change him into clean clothes since his had gotten a little dirty. I strip him down to a pull-up, but before I can put anything on him, he sprints to the door and runs out. I do not stop him however. I think I'll let him play his games, then he will come crawling back to me and begging me for mercy.

Peter's POV

I haven't been doing to well. I haven't ate or even left my room in two days. I decide to take a shower and get cleaned up since I had a meeting later today.

After getting dressed, I head to the kitchen, but have a kid run into me. I look down and see it's Jo. WAIT ITS JO! He looks scared, I need to act tough. Wait... Why is he in a pull-up? Where is his clothe? What has Yelana done to him?

"PETEY!" Jo cries. I pull him close to me and hug him. Then I grab his hand and take him back to my room. "Hey, calm down. I got you, I'll keep you safe," I say, getting him a shirt to wear.

I blink and in a matter of seconds Jo turns into a 2 year old. Like this boy went from 5'4 to like 2'9. He switches back and stops crying. He freezes for a second, them quickly takes the shirt and hides his frail body. His thin, somehow tan, body.

"I-I-I" he stutters. His face is red, he looks so embarrassed. I decide to make things easier on him by turning around. After a moment I hear him say I could turn around again.

"I won't tell anyone," I say quickly. "I have powers," he says in a low tone. He sounds colder then anyone I've ever heard before. I wasn't expecting that. He usually has a relatively high-pitched voice.

"I know how to use them too, don't underestimate me. Make it known that there is a new superhuman, make it known that I am not a threat to anyone except for my target." He says before leaving.

I am left in shock, what the fuck was that?

Sierra's POV

I freeze in terror at Bucky's severed arm. Wanda gets me out of there while Doctor Strange walks to Bucky. WAIT, I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS HERE!!!

Peter walks out looking bewildered. We don't stop though. Wanda pushes me into her room. Then she starts examining me. "Are you okay?" She finally asks. "Yeah, just shocked. I'll be fine," I say.

"Did you see how Peter looked?" I asked. Wanda nodded knowingly. "I'll tell you what happened, I saw in his head. She told me that Jo has powered and what he said to Peter, but she left stuff out which frustrates me.

"Is Bucky okay?" I ask. "Yeah, Strange has it covered," she says casually. I feel so anxious, Wanda knows that. "Want to hear something about me?" She asks. I nod.

"I'll tell you how I got my powers. I volunteered to undergo genetic experimentation overseen by HYDRA's Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, using Loki's scepter, to potentially give me powers. I was one of the few survivors of the experiments, along with my brother," she says.

I smile at her, I already know this, but she doesn't have to know that. I hug her tight which makes us both feel better. Then the tower begins to shake, and the sky lights up.

It all stops, and me and Wanda looks at each other. "What in the hell?" I say. We run to the living area, everyone runs in and looks at each other. Yelana has a smirk on her face. Tony looks worried. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BOY?" He yells.

"Why don't you ask Yelana that," Valkyrie says. "He has powers," she says bluntly. We hear a snap, then the world around us begins to shake. Peace by peace things disappear.

My heart races, everything begins to blur. I see Jo walk in, then as he snaps his fingers, everything is gone. All I see is black.