2

Friday, May 31st, 2025 6:34 pm Sierra's POV

"There you go, all stitched up. You may be discharged as soon as Mr. Stark approves," the nice nurse lady says to me. Wait, did she just say Mr. Stark? Okay, let me catch you up on this shit.

First off, Jo caught fucking Iron man, surprised he is alive. Fucking Thanos snapped and well... Yeah, a lot of people are dead now. Then I got hit by I don't even know what and passed out. That brings us to now.

I'm sitting on a bed, fucking stitches in my arm. A man walks in, I almost pass out. "Hello, I am Tony Stark. I would like to talk with you about some things, but first, we must go into a nice quiet place, so you do not get distracted," fucking Tony Stark says.

I nod and hop up so fast that I almost fall back down. He takes me to this empty room with only a table and two chairs.

7:03 pm

He asked me questions about what I know forever. Now he is asking me about Jo. "Is Jo a villain?" He asks. I get so offended, "Oh hell no, he wouldn't even hurt a fly. Okay, I take that back. He hates flies, but you get what I mean."

"So, is he a Superhero in your universe?" Stark asks. "Well, let me explain. He is a nerdy, yet dumb, funny, but serious, person. He is a band nerd who is always worried about his grades even though he is super smart. Jo doesn't really give himself enough credit sometimes. He was about to give his graduation speech before we ended up here. Literally had so many scholarships," I realize I am rambling, so I stop.

"Okay, so a normal kid?" Tony asks. "Nowhere near normal. He is weird but in a good way. His favorite movie genre is Horror, but his two favorite movies are Beauty and the Beast and Lilo and Stitch," I say, confident in my knowledge about my best friend.

9:56 pm

I tell Tony a lot about myself and what I like after that. Now we are sitting in silence while he writes stuff down.

"Okay, you must be hungry. I had Nat prepare you dinner. Your friend is still asleep, but is doing okay," Tony says, standing up from his seat. He leads me to a dining room with freaking Natasha setting a spot at the table.

Tony leave, I assume to do paperwork or something business related. I sit at the table and eat. Natasha seemed on edge, so I decide to say something. "So, why am I here?" Yeah, probably not the question I should have asked, but oh well.

"A reason that Stark has not yet informed me of," she says simply. Wow, I got so much information from that. I finish eating and Natasha takes my plate.

She shows me to this room that is empty other than a bed. The room is quite big though. "You may make requests for what you would like in here. This is your room and you can make it feel like home," she says, smiling at me. I walk in and look at her. "Here is a phone, tablet, Kindle, and computer. You make shop for items and do what you wish. If you find something you like, let me know. My number is on the phone. Good night Sierra," she says. She hands me the things and leaves me alone in the room.

I look over and see a walk-in closet and a bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and see that it has a shower, a bathtub, and a beautiful vanity, it is so beautiful.

I walk back out and notice a note on the bed. "If you would like a different bed, place an order with Natasha -Tony" the note read. I smile, but wonder why they would do this for some random girl who came out of a portal. Maybe it's because Jo caught Iron Man. Yes, I know Iron Man and Tony are the same people. I'm not stupid.

I take the computer and start looking at some site called 'Shopwhatsyou' for a while. I picked out an art desk and some art supplies. I also picked out a desk lamp, two bedside tables, and two lamps for the bedside tables.

I hesitantly send the links to Natasha and thank her. She messages me back and says she has ordered them and that I should also look for some clothes. I go to another site called 'everythingfitsgreat' and find some cute sweaters. I even found some cool hoodies.

I send Natasha the links and thank her once more. I think I'm going to like it here. So far everyone has been nice and I even get to decorate my room. I notice a sketchbook and a pencil on a shelf in the closet. I go over and see another note. "Do what you wish with this, I do not want you to get bored -Tony" the note said.

I smile and climb to bed. I get comfy and start to sketch. I draw Tony, then Natasha. Then I draw Cinderella. Cinderella is my favorite Disney movie. I start to draw out what I would like my room to look like. Before I know it, it's one in the morning. I smile at all the things I drew.

"I am proud of myself," I say. I am genuinely happy with myself. Wait, where is Jo? Maybe he is still asleep. I end up falling asleep pretty fast.

Saturday, June 1st, 2025 4:42 pm

I stayed in my room all day. Natasha had let me know Jo is awake. She said that Tony is testing him. I met Peter, Bruce, Steve, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Bucky, Vision, Loki, and even some other people.

They were all nice. I am loving it here. We were all directed to go our separate ways due to Stark needing the living area for important business stuff. I wonder what he is up to.