𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟮𝟭

-
It's the middle of December already. Also the 2nd day after Beomgyu and Taehyun's last conversation. The weirdest thing is that Beomgyu didn't see Taehyun at all. He like vanished.

According to Beomgyu, Taehyun has a knack of disappearing suddenly from time to time. Beomgyu at first tried to stay focused on his pride. But at last he couldn't. The fear of Taehyun going away and never coming back to him made jump out of his bed.

Today, thankfully they didn't have any classes. Beomgyu was desperate to see Taehyun's face again. He tried calling the younger multiple times but in vain. He asked Yeonjun, but unfortunately the older also had no idea. Last choice, Hueningkai. Beomgyu called him, but Hueningkai didn't also pick up.

Tears threatening to escape the older's eyes, he somehow got up and left his house with the aim of searching the younger. The first thing he could think that the younger must be at one of his part time jobs. Putting his pride aside, Beomgyu finally started to look for the younger.

The Book Cafe. No he is not there.

That Bakery. Still no.

Last stop, Everlasting hour Cafe.

Still panting finding it hard to breathe, Beomgyu made his way towards the cafe. Almost immediately, Beomgyu took the notice of the red haired male drowned in his work wearing his barista uniform. From his side eye, he also spotted Hueningkai working on something sitting at a table. Gathering his courage, his shaky hands opened the cafe entrance door creating a little ring sound.

Hearing the ring sound, Taehyun looked up and his eyes widened seeing him there. Hueningkai also saw Beomgyu entering the place. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing him but still continued to see what happens next.

With a soft yet guilty gaze, Beomgyu slowly went towards Taehyun who was about to go to the back kitchen seeing him but the older was fast enough to pull him back by his wrist.

"Tae..." Taehyun looked at him hearing the call.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Taehyun asked with a normal face expression. Nothing special emotion or feeling was painted in his face.

"I-I um.. w-wanted to..." Taehyun waited patiently for his word but the older couldn't seem to get his words out. The younger school his head sighing.

"Look Hyung, if you are here to tell me to quit my jobs again-

"NO!" Taehyun flinched by the older cutting his words by his desperate tone.

"What?"

Beomgyu sucked in a deep breath and held another hand of the younger this time which seems to have an effect on the younger as his cheeks flushed a bit.

"I am sorry."

'See Beomgyu it wasn't so hard to apologize and I was at fault. So it's okay.'

Beomgyu thought to himself lowering his head while on the other hand, Taehyun was flabbergasted hearing this three words. The Choi Beomgyu apologized?

Taehyun swore he heard some gasps from the familiar students of their students whose focus were also fixed on them. The red haired male gently removed his hands from the grip of the older and looked on the other side. But Beomgyu becoming alarmed at the loose of the skin contact very quickly pulled Taehyun closer to him earning a light gasp from him.

"I am really sorry. You didn't deserve to be said all those bitter words. I was also at fault. I could have defended you. But I-I didn't." Taehyun smiled lightly hearing his words. The younger wasn't angry at him actually but this words made him feel more comfortable that the older realized it.

"It's okay hyung." Beomgyu this time made an eye contact with the Taehyun making him flinch a little.

"So you forgive me?"

"Y-Yes.." Beomgyu pulled Taehyun into a warm hug. This was the first time, the older ever showed some public affection to him so directly.

Taehyun heard some light claps from the other customers and the familiar students making him more and more embarrassed that the others saw everything. A light cough was heard from the side interrupting them. Taehyun quickly pulled away from the hug embarrassed and blushing hardly. He turned around to see Mr. Kim or Jin giving him a mischievous smile along with Hueningkai standing at the counter.

"Well, I am afraid I am interrupting you two, but Taehyun you have some work in the back kitchen." The younger hastily nodded while Jin left giving him a playful wink. Taehyun turned around to make the older go away only to jump from the reduced distance between them. The older didn't waste any second to again grab the younger's hands pulling him dangerously close.

"You will not leave right?"

"N-No No. I won't okay. Go Go! I have work."

Beomgyu glanced at him for a second before kissing the younger in his soft cheeks. He wanted to do it again.

"See you later sugar." With a sweet smile, Beomgyu quickly walked out of the cafe. Taehyun cleared his throat to process what just happened-

"Hyunie~~ ehehe!!" Taehyun playfully rolled his eyes hearing the younger teasing him.

"Shut up!"

"Wah- why will I? Did you just see how Beomgyu hyung looked at you?" Huening jumped excitedly saying this.

"W-What do you mean by how he looked at me?"

"Like he never wants to look away." Taehyun's heart skipped a beat hearing this from someone's mouth. He could visibly feel his heart jumping so hardly wanting to escape his body. His lips parted to say something but he didn't get anything to argue back.

"I don't think, this will end up just as a deal of fake boyfriend. Mark my words." Taehyun attempted to punch the younger earning a loud dolphin squeal from him.

"Aish Shut up. I have work. Bye!" The red haired male stomped back to the kitchen placing his hand on top of his heart trying to calm it down.

One moment, Beomgyu will act like he is the most precious thing ever.

And another moment, he would act like a stranger.

Despite knowing that Taehyun could end up heart broken, he choose to believe the little young hopes in his heart.

Hueningkai's words again ringed in his mind again.

"Like he never wants to look away."

-