𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟭𝟭

-
Currently Taehyun was walking towards his apartment. He looked at the money that the older gave forcefully to him as a payment for being his fake boyfriend for a month. He was still hesitant. He had to use the money to pay the rent and other bills or else he would get kicked out.

"I will do some overtime to get back this amount of money to pay Hyung back. It still feels illegal."

Tae knocked on the landlord lady's door who opened with a typical Karen face.

"What do you want Mr. Kang?"

"Here is my rent. Take it." The lady's eyes widened seeing him paying the rent for the first time in time and in full session?

"Well well well. Fortunately you get to stay here then. Good Night, Mr. Kang." With more like a sarcastic tone, she closed her door. Taehyun shook his head noticing the bitterness of the landlady and headed towards his house.

"Tomorrow will be something different." He mumbled in anticipation, his heart still thumping up and down. But thoughts came to a still hearing a familiar ring from his phone to see Hueningkai calling him.

In Phone~

"Hello Huening? What's up?"

"No you tell me what's up."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What's going on between you and Beomgyu hyung?"

Taehyun froze at his sudden question. Hearing the loud silence from him, Huening spoke-

"So indeed something is going on huh? Tae we are best friends right? Then tell me?"

"But firstly tell me where is this coming from? Like the context?"

"Fine. I saw you and Beomgyu hyung at the nearby cafe from Uni together. And to mention that, it almost looked like you two had zero distance in between while standing-

"Shut Up Shut up! You don't have to give out so many details and for your kind information, he just whispered something nothing else."

"Whatever bestie, still zero distance so it doesn't matter. Now come on spill the tea."

"Promise me this will remain between the two of us not even Gyu hyung will know about this-

"Oh look at you already made a pet name for Hyung huh?"

Taehyun at this point wanted to throw himself out of the window and shut his eyes in frustration done with the younger's teasing.

"I am not telling you-

"Okay Okay Sorry sorry. Geez what a hot head you got. Listening, now tell."

"Well..."

Taehyun told Hueningkai about this deal that almost got the younger at the verge of fainting. Though the younger felt a bit annoyed hearing this that the older somehow dominated the younger to this deal. But anyway accepted it.