𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟭𝟰

-
As Taehyun said, he was done with his shift by the time evening rolled out only for the night time to greet them bringing along the sharp edged cold wind from the northern side. And as the older said earlier, he was sitting on the wooden bench waiting for the younger.

Where did the arrogant boy go?

Who hated waiting?

Who knows?

"Hyung?"

The older finally took a notice of the younger's presence and stood up only for him to furrow his brows examining him from up and down.

"What's up with your outfit?"

The younger male felt his heart drop to his stomach feeling a tint of disappointment. Was he judging him by his looks?

His not so expensive looking outfits?

"Did you realize what type of weather it is now? It's not warm at all."

But this time, the red haired male felt his breath getting stuck for a moment. So, he was not judging him by his outfit. He felt guilty now feeling that be judged the older way too early.

"Umm so why did you want to meet me after the shift hyung?" Taehyun asked trying to ignore the effect of the caring behavior and talks of the older from earlier.

Beomgyu froze. Now what was the exact reason why he waited for the younger male outside in this freezing cold weather?

What's his excuse?

"Hyung? Are you there?" Taehyun snapped his fingers noticing that the older had visibly zoned out in his thoughts. After regaining his posture, the older asked.

"Do you like snow?" The red haired male was visibly confused hearing the very out of context question of him. But nevertheless, being a good boy he is, he retreated back.

"Yes, I do. Not just like, I love snow. Autumn and Winter are my favorite seasons frankly speaking."

The older noticed how the younger's doe eyes glittered like it held the whole world's light and stars while speaking about something he loved.

It made him wonder, how would he look when he talked about his special one.

Eyes clearly filled with amusement, the older still had his gaze fixed on the red haired male.

"You really do love it I see that. Any reason?"

"Hyung, why do you need reason to love something? If I like something fixed about the season and it suddenly disappears, then my liking towards it will also vanish won't it? I just feel connected with it for some reason."

The thoughts of the younger about liking something specifically just because of some elements appeared to be very wise to the older.

The Choi Beomgyu who never listened to Inspiring words, advice now found someone and his words wise yet delightful?

Unbelievable.

"Your thoughts are quite flattering sugar."

There you go again. That endearment again with a playful smirk playing on his lips. The way the name rolled out from the older's tongue didn't absolutely fail to make the younger feel dizzy.

Sugar.

The nickname kept ringing in his ears until the point his ear tips started burning not from the cold wind of course.

"You will understand how much I cherish Autumn and Winter if you come to my room."

"Is that an invitation to come over?" The older asked nudging the younger with his shoulder having his usual smirking expression which comes out only when he is with Taehyun. Whereas, Taehyun's cheeks bursted in flames hearing the playful statement.

"Whatever y-you want to consider." Tearing his gaze away from the older making the older feel even more dominant and to broaden his playfulness.

At that time, while flakes started falling little by little from the dark sky. Some fell on top of the younger's nose and red hair as he was taking the moment in.

It felt like someone sprinkled icing sugar top of a cherry.

And the while fuzzy flakes were just a cherry on top for their quality time and small yet playful conversation.

Not being able to stop himself from admiring the younger who was busy in seeing the snow fall like a little kitten, he eventually gave in. But he also noticed that the younger visibly shivered by the sharp, crispy cold wind piercing through his skin.

"Let's go, there is a bus over there."

"B-But-

"No more talks, you have to listen to me remember?"

Taehyun nodded seeing there is no point in arguing with the older now as it was now snowing quite heavily. So taking the bus would be the best option.

Winter is the time when one feels cold, but in case of this two boys, they felt the exact opposite.

Though a certain raven haired male won't admit.

The bus was quite empty besides one or two other passengers, there were only the two of them. Taehyun took the window seat and Beomgyu took the seat next to it. The older shoved his hand in his pocket to take out a familiar piece of paper. He still had a small smile on his face as he unfolded the paper and glanced at the younger who seems to be enjoying the snow a lot along with the little light reflecting on his orbs looking ethereal.

Beomgyu refused to believe that this tiny male beside him had any flaws. He is perfect, too perfect to be speaking. With a little pat on his shoulder, Tae shifted his attention to the older.

"You drew this didn't you?" The raven haired male said showing the paper. The younger male lost count of the times he got shy and flustered just because of the older in this whole day. Taking a deep breath, he nodded lightly.

"Y-Yes..."

"You kept it in my locker I suppose?"

"Hmm.."

Taehyun couldn't figure out what was going on inside the older's mind. He assumed that the older didn't like his action of touching his locker as it was one kind of his personal stuffs. Also, the fact that Yeonjun once told them that Beomgyu throws away almost every letters and confessions he gets slipped out of his mind.

"I-I am sorry if you d-don't like me doing this. I w-will be c-careful-

Beomgyu shut the younger by putting his finger on his lips making the smaller one flinch.

"You serious? Who said I didn't like it."

"But Y-Yeonjun hyung once said you-

"Tskk don't listen to him. Heard of exceptions sugar?" Leaning close to the younger in the dim light inside the bus, the older blurted out in his raspy voice.

"Keep Doing it. I like it. Only if it's you."

The hot breath of the older trickled the nose of the younger as he gazed at the orbs of the older. Those eyes seemed similar to those eyes he saw at the very first encounter of him. That same affection and clouded emotions he couldn't understand at this moment.

"O-Okay as you say..."

Beomgyu gave a satisfied grin to him and sat properly back to his sit shoving the paper inside his pocket gently. The younger felt his heard feeling full from this words and actions.

Hyung, do you mean this words, actions you take?

If No, please stop doing them. Because everytime you take one step towards me, I automatically take three steps towards you.

-