𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟭𝟴

-
The evening rolled away greeting the Night to come in along with it's freezing cold atmosphere. White fluffy snow was falling from the dark sky. There was the familiar crimson haired male sitting by the window of his supposedly room taking in the cold yet soothing view outside.

Taehyun already decked up the room with his belongings that gave away his love towards autumn season and winter of course. Warm and cold color tones decorated the room, century tree leaves shaped fairy lights along with snowflake shaped table lamp were noticable. The younger male himself gave off the scent of lavender and citrus fruit flavoured essential oil. Seeing the cold atmosphere outside, the artistic sense of him were tingling.

So without wasting any more time, he took out his canvas paper workbook along with his acrylic colors and brush. Taping the borders, he squeezed the cool toned color cerulean blue and white paint. The younger male started his painting letting himself drown in the world of painting and art.

On the other hand~
Beomgyu was laying on his bed yet again as he didn't have the enough courage to go to Taehyun. What's with this strange urge to always go to the younger male?

And to the bad side, this urge was getting more and more stronger beyond the older's liking.

Still, Beomgyu was curious on what was Taehyun up to as he never really knew what he does after his university or like at night time..

So getting up on his feet, he skipped his way towards the younger's room only to see the door was a little open and very tempting yet mesmerizing scent was coming from the room. He had to intake the beautiful scent for a while and sneakily peeked through the already open door only to be shook.

The room looked so beautiful and decorated. The room looked like the mixture of winter and Autumn. At that time, he remembered the younger's word.

"You will understand how much I cherish Autumn and Winter if you come to my room."

His eyes darted to the direction where the red haired male was drowned and focused in his art work. He was astonished to see the piece on which the younger was working on. It was a Winter themed painting.

Snowflakes filled the canvas along with the visible cold vibes created with the ice cold cerulean blue color. There stood two figures holding hands under the snow admiring the bright star above the Christmas tree.

Unknowingly, Beomgyu smiled seeing the art work. It also reminded him that the Christmas is coming in just a few weeks. Strangely, he started to picture himself with the younger on the Christmas Eve and the Christmas itself. Few words of amusement escaped his lips making the younger realize the presence of the older.

"It looks Marvelous. Cold yet warm."

Taehyun flinched by the sudden voice and dropped his brush being visibly embarrassed. The older chuckled and picked up the paint filled brush handing it over to the younger. His eyes them caught the cheeks of the younger which was almost tainted with some paint along with his hands.

Still he managed to look ethereal.

"T-Thanks.."

Beomgyu smiled giving him a soft gaze.

"It's finished Hyung. I was just watching out from the window seeing the snowfall then suddenly I got the idea to do this."

"No more words. Your every work is beautiful." Taehyun blushed by the sweet compliment and looked away hiding his face.

"Sugar?" Taehyun closed his eyes feeling his heart thumping up and down again by the name turning to the other side. But still he answered.

"Y-Yes?"

"Will you draw me?" Beomgyu said with a cheeky smile doing a flower cup pose with his hands not noticing the dusty pink shade on the younger's cheeks.

"H-Huh?"

"Pretty Pleaseee!!!" The older said showing his deep puppy eyes pouting a little.

"Aish Okay Okay. I will. Happy?"

"Very much!" Beomgyu said back hugging the younger his voice doing a 180° flip speaking in his raspy voice giving shivers all over the younger's body. Taehyun's grip on his paint brush tightened by the sudden skin skip initiated by the older.

"Y-you can let go of me."

Hearing this Beomgyu snatched the paint brush from the younger's grip throwing it beside the table and turned him over slamming him against the table lightly one hand gripping on his waist and the other gripping on the younger's hand.

"What's the hurry sugar?" The younger felt dizzy by the closeness between the two of them and never in the world he thought the older will initiate this. Beomgyu kept teasing the younger as he always noticed that the younger would get flustered by this little touch or skin ship. So why not tease him a bit?

The older's gaze was fixated on the younger's cheery alike glossy lips which didn't go unnoticed by the younger making him gulp a little but for him to gasp lightly when the older leaned more closer to him.

The younger closed his eyes ready to accept what was gonna happen only to be greeted by a soft kiss on his forehead opening his eyes immediately.

The raven haired male didn't know what took over him but he wanted to fullfil the urge inside him to kiss the younger.

Well, of course he didn't have the courage to take one more step to kiss the younger on lips.

Not yet.

"Don't forget my words sugar. Good night." Ruffling the already flustered younger's hair, Beomgyu exited the room not forgetting to show a light smile to him. Well Taehyun?

He wanted to scream his lungs out. He could still feel the lingering feeling of the older's lips on his forehead. He softly caressed the place where Beomgyu planted a kiss earlier chewing his own lips in nervousness and breathless.

Taehyun now wondered, what would he do if he the older actually kissed him on his lips directly. He immediately shook his head trying to shake off his thoughts slapping his burning face. Beomgyu on the other hand buried his own face in the pillow still smiling like an idiot imagining the all mushy, flustered younger's face from earlier.

He didn't mean to pull up this sudden move but he just went with his instincts. And the older won't admit that he loved the fact that only he had this privilege and power to make the younger feel all giddy by his one action.

And he was not guilty at all that, he wanted to do even more things to the red haired one.

He wanted to pull up more bold moves on the younger.

Whatever it takes to make the younger all mushy and red.

He will do it.

That's what being whipped does to one everyone.

GUYSS!! MOA YEROBUN! DID YOU SEE THE LOGO TRAILER TODAY? THE NAME CHAPTER: TEMPTATION?! KSJAKAN I AM GONNA DIE!! Those COMEBACK is gonna Be even more Epic. They are back Y'all!!!