𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟭

-
Life as much can be a bitch can also be very kind to you. And sometimes mixed. It depends. Same goes for a certain pink haired male, whose fate most of the time remains ill and energy draining.

Kang Taehyun, a hardworking university student studying with the subject art as his major. Also a broke yet having a middle class status student.

He spends his days mostly at university for studies, at cafe for his part time job of being a Barista and the remaining place is his own home or a rented cozy looking two room house. And that's how his life cycle goes.

Sometimes meeting up, hanging out with his one and one best friend Hueningkai is the only different thing apart from his same old boring schedule. He never had any chances to commit himself to someone special, like his one and only one.

He was way too busy working his ass off for his dreams, ambitions, studies with all his blood, sweat and tears. And now he is again as usual working at the Cafe.

Everlasting hour Cafe.

The bell of the cafe ringed indicating someone entered the cafe.

"Hello, Welcome to the Everlasting hour- Omo? Huening?" Taehyun being caught off guarded to see his best friend asked.

"Heyy Taehyuniee!!!" The younger chirped happily. Taehyun chuckled and returned his greetings.

"So why are here? Anything you wanna order?" Taehyun asked.

"That I want to do. One Iced Americano please." With a giggle when stated his order.

"Sure. I will be right back. Go and take a seat. Also go to the cash counter for paying over there." Hueningkai nodded and like an obedient penguin he is went to a table by the window side after paying.

10 minutes later, Taehyun brought his order to the table.

"Here you go your order."

"Eyy Thanks hyunie!!" Taehyun hummed being satisfied and lightly smiled at the younger male.

"I will be right in the counter, if you need anything tell me okay?" Taehyun said earning a nod from the younger and within a few moments he went back to his work.

Jung Huening is his best friend since diapers who studies in the same university as Taehyun but his major is dance. Nevertheless, he supports Taehyun in his every good and bad moments.

Few hours passed by, and finally Tae's shift was over. Taehyun changed his barista uniform to his own clothes wearing a comfy hoodie and jeans as usual along a mask and his pink hair ruffled up a bit making him look absolutely fluffy. Hueningkai had left a while ago as Taehyun told him that it was not necessary to wait for him so the younger obliged by his request and bade him bye.

Grabbing his bag and other supplies, before leaving Taehyun went to the owner of the cafe Mr. Kim.

"Mr. Kim?"

"Oh Taehyun? Yes do you wanna say something?"

"Umm, is it okay if I take a day off tomorrow for my university? I have extra art sessions tomorrow so... I hope you understand-

"Aish Taehyun why are telling me like this? Of course you can. Studies are important. So yes no worries. Also call me Jin Hyung. Not Mr. Kim. No formalities got it?"

Taehyun chuckled and nodded before bowing to him respectfully.

"Thank you hyung. I owe you. Good Night. See you later." Showing his little dimple smile, Taehyun waved at him and left the cafe.