𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟮𝟲

-
It was the second time the older kissed the younger. Well the first one was while being drunk and now... Being sober.

Everything like flipped upside down.

He touched his lips while his mind continuously replaying the scene when the older himself initiated the intimate action. He sighed by himself.

It was already the end of the 2nd week of December. And 3rd week going on currently while approaching the Christmas.

That means the end of their deal.

Why was Beomgyu doing this to him?

He has to leave the older soon and now the older was doing this.

Why was he making things hard for him?

While thinking about this, tears started to build up in his eyes, chest tightening up with just the mere thought. He also has to return the money to the older. All of those feelings just started attacking him from inside. He feels like he will explode any moment. He isn't the type to cry so easily but this time a sob or two escaped his mouth. Being so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't realize a warm pair of hands wiping his tears away from the cheeks carrying a worried face.

"Tae why are you crying? What happened?" Taehyun didn't even try to hide his crying face.

"W-Why are you d-doing this to me?" Tears escaping his eyes continuously he continued to complain to the older who got even more worried seeing the sudden breakdown of the younger. He rarely saw the younger breaking down like this. He pulled the younger into a comforting hug patting his back trying to soothe him.

"Shh. Tae calm down."

"W-Why do you keep on acting like this when I have to leave you soon." Beomgyu's face expression changed hearing this. He remembered the deal they made. He almost himself forgot about that deal to be honest.

But the thing is that he didn't want to leave the younger at all.

At any cost. Screw that deal, he is not leaving him.

Beomgyu cupped the cheeks of the younger with a determined face which was still stained with tears, wet eyelashes, and glossy eyes blinking at him.

He felt guilty that maybe he was the reason behind those tears.

"Look I want to tell you something, even though I think I made it quite obvious."

Taehyun was still quite patiently listening to his words.

"The thing is that I am never ever leaving you. Nor I am letting you leave me. You got it?" With a dominating tone, Beomgyu rasped out giving shivers run down the spine of the younger who gulped feeling his heart palpitating at a rapid speed.

The younger remained quite still wanting to listen more from the older. He wanted to know the exact reason from the older why he was saying this.

"Kang Taehyun you heard me right?" The called out latter nodded his head feeling his stern tone.

"You really think I don't remember the night I was drunk? And you will pretend nothing happened hmm?" Taehyun's body stiffened hearing this. He immediately looked away wanting to get way from the place as he felt called out. But in vain as the older was strong enough to capture him back pinning him against the wall.

"Sugar? What happened?" A sly smirk playing on the lips of the older still keeping his soft and tender gaze on the flustered younger who seems to loose his ability to speak properly. Beomgyu sighed and held him so close to him, so gently that if he lets go of the younger, he will vanish in the thin air.