𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟵

-
Taehyun have been continuously working on various part time jobs in need of money to pay his rent and other expenses. He was so exhausted but still pushed himself. So as usual he was at the Everlasting hour Cafe.

"Thank you ma'am, Have a Nice day." With his last bow to the customer, he let out a tired smile. He honestly looked like a mess at this point but had to work. He then glanced at his helpless looking blank sketchbook and lifeless pencil lying beside it. He looked at the incomplete pencil sketch. But shaking his head, he lightly closed the notebook not having any more energy to continue it. Suddenly the bell chimed making him regain his professional posture immediately bowing to the entering customer.

"Hello, Welcome to the Everlasting- Taehyun's breathe hitched seeing the familiar raven haired male. He still gulped and continued-

"Uh- What can I get for you?" Beomgyu raised his eyebrows seeing him working here and looked at him kind off in a judgemental gaze that made the younger feel smaller.

"You work here?" Taehyun nodded and he heard the older visibly snort. He doesn't know how to take this reaction but still kept it aside.

"Your order?"

"One Iced Americano."

"Right away." Bowing for the last time, Taehyun went to the cafe's back kitchen wanting to get out of that awkward situation. Entering the kitchen he sighed in relief and shook his head, heading to make the order. Beomgyu on the other hand, was indeed surprised to see the younger there. He didn't want to be judgemental to be honest but his inner arrogance took over.

"Tskk! He is working here." Rolling his eyes he went to sit on a table waiting for his order after paying for the order. After like 5-7 minutes, Taehyun quitely took the order and gave the older his order. Without speaking any extra word, Tae turned around only to be stopped-

"Hey Shorty listen." The younger male closed his eyes in frustration and turned around to face the older being quite irritated.

"I told you not to call me that didn't I?"

The older scoffed at his dominant tone.
"Do I look I care? Listen-"

"If you don't care, then don't talk to me simple." Taehyun turned around to leave almost huffing out.

"Tskk! I was just about to tell you to apply some medicine in your finger. It looks wounded." Taehyun's eyes widened hearing this and he glanced at his hands to spot his right index finger was kinda bleeding. The younger was speechless but before he could speak further, Beomgyu exited the cafe.

Great, The older wanted to just tell him to apply medicine. And he behaved like that.

"URGH! Why am I such a fool?" He mumbled feeling guilty.The younger made an inner note that he will apologize to the older next time he meets him.

"Heyy Taehyuniee!!!" His snapped out from his thoughts hearing the familiar bubbly voice.

"Huening?? Ohh heyy! What's up??" He waved at the younger.

"Isn't your shift finished yet? I thought it was finished that's why I came."

"Ehh? Why? I was just about to change."

"Come on let's color our hair, I have bought two packs of hair dye."

Taehyun looked at him in disbelief like what? He seriously came all the way to cafe to just say this? He was really something.