𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟲

-
Next day~
It was regular day for Taehyun as usual. Nothing special or different. He did all his morning routine, task everything he does as usual. Now currently he is at university talking to Hueningkai as it is a free period.

"Oh Hyunie!! You still didn't meet Yeonjun hyung right?"

"No, not yet." Taehyun shook his head.

"Wait here for a while. Yeonjun hyung is right around."

Before Taehyun could refuse, the younger already skipped away to another direction leaving the pink haired male with no other choice but to wait for his best friend. As he was waiting, his eyes again fell on the raven haired male coming from the opposite side but accompanied by a guitar on his shoulder. Taehyun immediately turned to the opposite side and started walking.

What the heck? Why is he running away?

Who is that person to Taehyun? Like on what rights he has so much power on Taehyun already?

That latter one may not even be aware of Taehyun's existence and here the younger one is getting influenced by the older. Taehyun didn't realize he walked across his best friend until the other one grabbed him by hands-

"Hyunie? Where are you going?" With a confused face the younger asked. The pink haired male got off-guarded by the question. Not knowing how to answer the question he stayed silent now only to realize that another boy was also standing beside Hueningkai.

"Ohh Hi there!" Wanting to dodge that sudden question thrown by the younger, Tae greeted the unfamiliar male tagged with his bestie. The male has long black hair more like a mullet with the most defined and unique features.

"HIIII!!! I am Yeonjun. You must be his Best friend I think right?"

Taehyun nodded cutely and smiled warmly at the new friend.

"Kang Taehyun. Hueningkai talked a lot of you heheh! Finally nice to meet you, umm Hyung? Is it okay if I call you hyung?"

Yeonjun chuckled at the younger boy he found so endearing and nodded.

"Of course you can."

In this way, their free period went by chatting and talking to each other. And for the first time, Taehyun felt comfortable to be friends with someone else other than Hueningkai. But since, Yeonjun had his dance sessions, he had to leave them unfortunately. So only the two best friends are left. Taehyun was as usual busy in sketching in his notebook companion. But he didn't realize that a certain younger was looking at him with a stern gaze.

"Taehyun?" Taehyun snapped from his focus as Hueningkai rarely calls him by his real name.

"W-What??"

"Did you met Beomgyu hyung?" Wide eyed Taehyun stared at him cluelessly. Huening sighed knowing that the other one won't answer and continued further-

"Then why are you running away from him? And don't lie, I saw you running away from him a while ago as I was gone to find Yeonjun hyung."

"I am not running away from whatever that person you are talking about."

"Your actions say the otherwise hyunie. What's going on? Tell me?"

Yes, Hueningkai may appear to be naive and quite innocent but trust me he is quite sharp and intelligent when it comes to this matters. And specially in case of Taehyun, having to know him for such a long time, the younger knows which behavior of him is usual and which is unusual.

"And what is this topic coming from? Beomgyu? I didn't even meet him." The pink haired male was genuinely curious that whether that same raven haired male is Beomgyu or not as he is still not sure.

"Then why did you immediately turn around seeing Beomgyu hyung coming from the other side with his guitar?"

So, indeed he was that Choi Beomgyu.

"Umm, Huening?"

"Yes, wanna say something? Spill. I am listening." The younger said crossing his hands.

"The thing is...

And Taehyun finally told Hueningkai all the encounters with Beomgyu this two to three days. Starting from the bus, going to the next day accidentally bumping into him in the hallway, then ending up to see a very arrogant and rude attitude of him at the book cafe he worked.

"Wah- I just met Beomgyu hyung this morning as I was actually waiting to meet him for like 2 days and you? Already met him in so different ways? What a Fate."

"Huening!!! I am not Joking. I don't wanna stay around him honestly. But again, I am confused that when I first met him, he seemed genuinely sweet. But after meeting him at university, his personality appeared completely opposite."

"I can't literally imagine Beomgyu hyung having the sweet personality you are talking about bro. Are you okay?"

"Why the heck will I lie about it?"

"Nah maybe you want to protect him."

Taehyun was this close to beat up the younger male infront of him. He shot him a deadly glare telling him to shut up. But the younger just shrugged his shoulders.

"Tskkk! Protect my ass. I swear if you-

But he got cut off by the younger speaking in-

"Why is my sixth sense tingling and saying that something will happen between you two?" The younger raised his eyebrows with smirk plastered on his face.

"Your sixth sense has gone mad, you better fix it before it gives you more unrealistic future predictions bruh."

"Well well, let's see. What's is store for you too."

"HUENINGKAI! YOU BRAT-

Before Taehyun could throw his hands, the younger male ran away resulting him to sigh. He saw his watch and realized, he had classes in 15 minutes. So he gathered up his belongings making himself busy fully ignoring the ringing words in his mind.

"Something will happen between you two.."

Taehyun felt a tap on his shoulder and saw Mr. Jeon standing there. He hastily bowed at his professor as a sign of respect.

"Yes sir?"

"Taehyun, actually the Principal has called you in his office."

"W-What??" His face became pale hearing it.

He didn't even do anything bruh? Why is he getting scared?

"Taehyun, stop getting scared. You didn't do anything. Now come on, come with me to the principal's office."

Releasing a heavy sigh, the pink haired male followed his professor.

God Knows why the Principal called him.

Little did he know, the reason for which the Principal called him will become a huge turning point of his life.

-