𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟮

-
Taehyun's night went by shuffling in the bed from one side to another side. That one stranger he encountered for just a brief amount of time took his sleep away?

Seriously? How the heck that stranger has so much power over Taehyun?

He couldn't find the answer.

What's the rational reason for this??

With a lot of shuffling around, he finally managed to fall asleep, he has a long day to face tomorrow.

Time skip to the morning~

Taehyun peaceful slumber was broken by the annoying ringing sound of the alarm. He groaned by himself as he wanted to sleep a tad bit more. But for now not today.

AHHH! What a Life.

Getting up slowly, Taehyun stretched his arms and body to loosen himself up and checked the clock. It currently 9 in the morning. He sat on his bed still for a few minutes trying to regain his energy only for his stupid brain to flash him the picture of that stranger he met yesterday.

Taehyun jolted up by himself by the sudden face flashed in his mind and slapped his cheeks trying to make himself normal.

Bruh what's with his brain flashing the image of that random stranger? The hell he doesn't even know his name?

"Aish not that I am gonna meet that stranger again!" He convinced himself saying this.

Wrong.

Without wasting any more time, Taehyun went to the bathroom to wash himself up. Coming out from the shower, he dried his hair which now looked so damn fluffy and messy making him look absolutely adorable.

He threw in a white T-shirt, paired up with black pants, and a light blue jacket on. He didn't bother to make his hair appear very neat and left it the way it was. Grabbing his art supplies, and other belongings, he loved his house and left for his university.

Within 20 minutes, he reached his university. And he had more 20 minutes to spare for his class to start. As a student, Taehyun was always very quite and would try to avoid talking too much to other students. In one word, he would rather stay by himself.

He then heard a familiar voice calling him out-

"Good morning hyunie!" His best friend said with his usual energetic voice. He still can't believe he and Kai are friends from their very childhood and still going strong. Taehyun returned his greeting and both of them had a random chit-chats and conversation for the next 10 minutes.

"Hyunie, do you know I heard some transfer students are gonna be joining the university from today."

"Oh really? Which section or like the department?"

"Maybe the dance major and music major."

Taehyun just made 'oh' face expression bothering about the matter the least.

"Oh so you gonna get a new classmate from today Huening." Taehyun exclaimed.

"Right. I will tell you more about it. For now Imma head to the class or else my sunshine teacher will turn to ball of darkness." Taehyun wheezed at the younger's sense of humor and bid him good bye.

"Oh well, let's go. What am I waiting for." He muttered to himself taking his notebooks and other supplies. But maybe his luck wasn't great as another student accidentally bumped into him hard making him drop all his things in the floor including himself.

"Owww! Oh hello! Watch where you are going-

Taehyun stopped in the middle of his statement, when he saw the person infront of him. In fact a familiar one. His eyes widened in shock as he finally recognized the person infront of him.

That stranger.

"Didn't mean to shorty." Saying this the latter one went away like nothing happened. Taehyun was still processing everything.

What the heck just happened?

Did that stranger bump into him resulting him to fall on the ground hard?

Yes.

Did he even bother to help him?

No. Absolutely NO.

Wait- hold on-

Did that STRANGER JUST CALL HIM SHORTY? The AUDACITY.

Taehyun still being puzzled gathered up his supplies. He was sure that the person he just bumped into was the same stranger he encountered yesterday night.

As far he didn't loose his sane mind, he remembers that same stranger waving at him happily after he returned him his lost wallet.

The same stranger looked a cute child while waving at him.

But now he didn't even bother to help him?

What's with this personality switch up?

Okay, the main thing is that why is Taehyun wasting his energy thinking about this?

He shook his head trying to shake off this thoughts. He still felt a bit disappointed? But why? Just why? What was he even expecting?

Was he even allowed to feel like this?

Taehyun sighed shaking off the sudden heavy feelings. He headed towards his art class.

Beomgyu's POV~

Finally, I arrived at this university. I got out of my car and took my bag going inside the campus. I heard some squealing and fan girling from the girls around me causing me to roll my eyes and internally scoff at them.

Tskk. Too bad. I am not into girls.

But a little smirk made it's way on my face, making my chest full of pride that I already have this power over them. As I was in my own thoughts, I bumped into someone very hardly making the other one drop his things on the ground, along with the person himself. I hissed in annoyance and diverted my attention to the one who just became the victim of falling.

But... As my eyes fell on the person on the ground, my lips parted in amusement.

Look at his damn messy hair. He looks so umm *clears throat*c-cute??

Wait- Pink hair? Why am I meeting so many people with pink hair?

I thought to myself as I remember that pink haired stranger who returned my wallet yesterday night and also saved me from falling. Pity is that I didn't see that person's face as he was wearing a mask.

Before that fallen stranger on the ground could get me as he was starting to get maybe annoyed?

"Owww! Oh hello! Watch where you are going-

"Didn't mean it Shorty."

Without bothering anything, I went away from the place walking. It's not my business to handle anyways.

What's business or non-business, time will give it's answer soon.

-

I am honestly very excited for this. As I have not written any kind of University love story. So YESS.